[3.1] The Essence Drain Acrobat - League Starter - High DPS and Clear Speed - All Content Viable

Hey mate, thanks a lot for the build, been having fun with it so far.

You can find a cached version of your guide on Google, will just need to do the spoiler sections.

If you're having a hard time finding it or if the cache expires, I saved a PDF just in case, just PM me if need be.
Thanks for the tip. I fixed it.

So the updates I made were as follows:
* Now recommending frenzy on kill gloves, either through elder rare or malachai's mark
* Now recommending gmp cremation for single target frenzy charge generation, it's a huge improvement over OOS even though it sometimes requires a desecrate cast.
* Added an example of the hybrid ES/Life version that I've transitioned into as an attempt to get tankier. I'm still working out the damage.
What would you think about 6L cane of unraveling instead of +1 tabula?
That way you could sub a 6L carcass jack for the tabula.
Thoughts?
Cane will hurt your dps compared to wands and there's not much use in the second 6L. It is nice to have the chest slot free for something with actual defenses but you're better off with something like lightning coil to give some phys mitigation.
So far this build is really great. Just wanted to share a couple of observations.

Witchfire brew is pretty much made for this build. I use it all the time and it recharges completely after each group of mobs.

I was having mana issues supporting Grace + despair. Atziri's foible fixed that problem.

Both items are pretty cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info