Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.1] The Essence Drain Acrobat - League Starter - High DPS and Clear Speed - All Content Viable

Kill all bandits, all int comes from the tree but you'll probably need some strength on gear(you want it anyway for the life).
Care to update the 100% broken tree and PoB links you have on page 1? cuz....ya.
I updated the links. The tree was loading for me in the site but I didn't try with PoB.
Naw man, still broken.
How is it broken? The poeurl links for the tree successfully load the correct website tree. It does say it's for version 3.0, but not a single node in this tree build changed.

The PoB link successfully loads for me when I import using the "Import from Pastebin..." feature.

You're not referring to the fact that it uses path of the witch to run nodes out of the witch start without linking them up right?
can you make a gameplay vid?
Pantheom ? how god you chose?
Are there any specific flasks i should be using for this build? So far it has been going great even with pretty shitty gear.
Re flasks: I run two life flasks, a quicksilver, a stibnite, and a basalt. Stibnite is really strong and basalt covers up the weak point of life/eva/acro.

Re pantheon: depends on your gear. If you’re using blood rage to generate charges definitely go with the reduced damage over time gods to reduce the blood rage degen. Arakaali in particular is great with blood rage because the upgraded one can trigger extra regen off of immortal call. Otherwise, go with crab dude for stun management and whichever minor god feels good for you.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Dec 11, 2017, 6:22:20 PM
ty for build m8, im very new to game an finding the build easy to follow and not having any problems in game, one question, whats a +1 tabula? i picked up a tabula rasa 6 gem slot blank chest piece is it that?

Again ty for the build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info