[3.1] The Essence Drain Acrobat - League Starter - High DPS and Clear Speed - All Content Viable

"
chris2k30 wrote:
ty for build m8, im very new to game an finding the build easy to follow and not having any problems in game, one question, whats a +1 tabula? i picked up a tabula rasa 6 gem slot blank chest piece is it that?

Again ty for the build

It’s a tabula rasa that has been corrupted to have +1 to all socketed gems. It’s like a 1/50 chance on using the Vaal orb(which can brick your item so don’t use try it yourself unless you’re willing to replace the chest). Right now it’s expensive, 100+ chaos because supply is really low but in a week or two they’ll be like 50 chaos.
ty i keep eye out, only just turned lvl 40 so bit to go an still understand 👍 i did get x2 lifesprig wands for x1 chaos orb each which ifind pretty useful but going to try them scepters out u mentioned when possible
Last edited by chris2k30 on Dec 12, 2017, 2:05:38 PM
in which order to download the Ascension points?
"
Tr1adec wrote:
in which order to download the Ascension points?

Raider, then occultist, then path of the witch. Raider is a massive boost to clear speed.
So I have two questions:

What would you recommend to replace Empower? Just got a Tabula and need to save up for a useful Empower gem and was wondering what I could slot in there in the meantime. Added Chaos Damage was my guess but I wanted to ask what you thought.

Second after you complete the skill tree what do you suggest going after next? I went down and got Reflexes and Sentinel since I was a little too squishy and they seemed like the easiest way to die less.

Really enjoying the build so far, when it works and you get that perfect chain of dying enemies it's incredibly rewarding. Keep up the good work dude.
IGN: Laura_Palmer_
"
Hannibal8Us wrote:
So I have two questions:

What would you recommend to replace Empower? Just got a Tabula and need to save up for a useful Empower gem and was wondering what I could slot in there in the meantime. Added Chaos Damage was my guess but I wanted to ask what you thought.

If you have a +1 tabula then even a lvl 2 empower is better then all other gems. Other possible gems are less duration or decay.
Decay is probably your best sixth link if you don't have the +1 tabula. Less duration isn't worth the penalty.

Regarding further nodes, it's going to depend on what you feel you're missing. There's three spell damage nodes in the templar start that I don't have in the tree but they won't really do much for you. There's also the AoE nodes in the witch and templar sections that can give you marginal increases in contagion AoE and therefore clear speed. There's some good adjacent evasion nodes if you want to target a higher evasion rating like 12-15k. There's also resist nodes if you want more leeway to trade resists for damage on gear. If you're rich, the ideal thing may be to pick up a green dream/nightmare and grab the resistance jewel socket on the south side of scion for the no blood dance frenzy charge generation.

would it fit here Heretic's Veil?
Is Doedre's Scorn a viable helmet to use for this build?
The build is fairly flexible on gear. You can use whatever helmet you'd like but I think a life/res rare is ideal. Trying to cram too many uniques on a life build tends to get you low life totals.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info