Xbox One FAQ

"
Chris wrote:
"
POEMASTERXX wrote:
We need a release date please

We will post one as soon as it's known. At the moment it's looking like somewhere in the December 18-22 range.

Here's the post. It wasn't part of the original post. It was a response to another poster
All the hype for PC, none for xbox. Just vague replies to direct answers.

Seems the devs see xbox players as a second thought.
Like they might get around to it when the hype is over on pc.

Maybe id like to purchase the new packs. But we cant even do that. Yet the previous 30point chance boxes are gone...

Im actually thinking of going back to the D3 season instead of waiting anymore for an answer that is just a maybe.

I gave up, my cents went to Skyforge.

Lots of fanfare, deception, lack of professionalism and disdain with Xbox players.

I do not play and I do not pay for half a game.

When leave the Alpha version I come back.
Play on X1X
"
JamP wrote:

Lots of fanfare, deception, lack of professionalism and disdain with Xbox players.

I don't know. Sky forge looks so weak! Just a massive pay to "really" play format.
"

Sorry, but PoE is far away from an "half game"... we get the new expansion 2 weeks later then the PC-Players - but we have all the content of the "old" expansions...
The game is so big and waiting 2 weeks isnt much...
I mean, the game is fantastic and it is totaly free!

GGG did a great job on PoE, the PC-version is fantastic, the XBox-Version is fantastic - by far the best HnS-Game on the marked.

The communication could be a bit better on the XBox-Forum thats true, but there is no reason do leave that game.
Lol...
Have a chat in game? Filters in market? Pvp? Leo? Change set weapons? Race?

And the list continue....

You not play the same game...
Play on X1X
Last edited by JamP on Dec 12, 2017, 3:36:41 AM
Skyforge is boring if you want my gt is SalemxDxD.
"
JamP wrote:
Lol...
Have a chat in game? Filters in market? Pvp? Leo? Change set weapons? Race?

And the list continue....

You not play the same game...

Go whine in some other game forum then ;)
Or apply for a programmer at GGG and show them how it's done.
And I believe all those are on the list to be added, XBO version will get there, took time for D3 to match well with its PC counterpart
The question will always be, why are pc players allowed to play with bugs but xbox players are not.

My logic works like this:
Ok we know xbox got about one week relaise delay, so lets make sure microsoft can release the game that specific date, and we will upload the pc version ourself the same day!
Now copypasta the pc file right up and down to xbox aint enough because of the lack of a mouse, so you and you will try and keep up with the pc version as good you can, and when we are done with the pc version then you can point whats left to do.

While i wrote this i actually felt that the easiest way surely is to focus on the pc first and xbox after, so good job i guess keep it up 😎

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info