Xbox One FAQ

"
JamP wrote:

What are you talking about, kid?

If you like to pay the same, for half the content, sorry, it's your fault too. Because of fanboys like you and others here is that GGG is accommodated and leaving the Xbox aside.

I've been playing PoE sice 2013. And maybe i'm used to that. Trust me, first Versions were a pain in terms of usability as well. I'm shure no fanboy but i knew/expected that the initial release can't get close to 100% to the PC version.
It's just a bit different and it will be fixed in the time. If you don't want to spend money on a game, it's your decission. You know there are so many 60€/60$/full price games out there, that f**k up on relase big time. I see that and i think, GGG didn't do so bad. And as a programmer myself, i know it's not an easy task to port some game "quick". That's what i wanted to say :)

"
JamP wrote:

Ex.:The market filter was deployed in the first Xbox update, but as it is bugged, the market, database outdated, had to be removed quickly. After that, we never heard from.

How to search for a perfect jewel for my char without filter? Impossible.

I'm here with you, but the way the trade system was on initial release, wasn't really comfortable and the system right now is more or less useless if your looking for specific rare items.

"
JamP wrote:

For those who like to play Alpha and Beta versions is very good. It is not my case, especially when I spend money in a game where the promise exists but it is never fulfilled and is always postponed.

All i know is, that even if patches would be ready for xbox. It's not that easy to deploy them as it would be through steam or the own client. Since it all works from the Microsoft Servers they have to get/buy a timeslot (as i've read on some other indie game) and then it's getting certified and whatever. I know that's not our problem, but still maybe keep that in mind :)

"
JamP wrote:

Just a note: In the time I played, the cities were full of players ... I entered yesterday and today, it seems like a desert. I wonder why? I must not be so wrong.

You can be true, but even on PC you see decreasing players towards the league end.
For instance, i did my league and now i'm playing some other game too, so i can start fresh on the new league, when i starts.

"
JamP wrote:

Sorry my bad english.

All good, keep it up :D
Last edited by domokunsan on Dec 13, 2017, 9:26:39 AM
All I really want for Christmas is a Trade Board update with advance search filters, and to place the Trade Board and Pantheon Choice in Hideout....

Please!

Love you GGG! And Merry Christmas to all of you at the office!

[Removed by Support]
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Dec 14, 2017, 9:29:29 AM
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
All I really want for Christmas is a Trade Board update with advance search filters, and to place the Trade Board and Pantheon Choice in Hideout....

+1 to that :)

"
NaarJitsu wrote:

[Removed by Support]

True Story Brother! :)
Merry Christmas to you too man.
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Dec 14, 2017, 9:31:11 AM
Can i get some clarification on the Trade board changes?
Reading "we're overall happy with the trade systems" is a HUGE red flag for me.
The current trade absolutely sucks, rather than trade board it might aswell be called unique finder.
We need far better systems that allow us to look for rares with the suffixes and prefixes that we want as opposed to the absolutely draining process we have now.
Also give it some persistance, i don't want to have to re-search what i am looking at everytime i leave to check my stash.
Also add more text space 15 letters is not enough to haggle.
We are also missing the ability to sell the Harbinger pieces thru the trade board.
And last but not least we NEED a system to identify which items are listed by the same person because we have a huge price fixing problem when it comes to currency, the fixer lists a bunch of the same items at a low price so other people look at it and do the same but the buyers have no clue and it's a frustrating expierience cause the price fixer doesn't reject your offer ever.
I love this game and i can put up with a lot of shit but if the trade system remains the way it is i will longer support it.
Last edited by DwarriorPr on Dec 14, 2017, 9:31:05 AM
"
NaarJitsu wrote:

Please!

Love you GGG! And Merry Christmas to all of you at the office!

[Removed by Support]

PS 1st off some people don't show there support tags, 2nd Xbox players can't link their accounts to GGGS forums so even if they want to they can't.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Dec 14, 2017, 9:32:09 AM
I still wish there was a way to link our Forum account to the Xbox account, just like it allows us to link Steam and Twitch in the account settings tab. I would love to display my supporter pack I bought on my Xbox One! I'm sure a lot of people would love this feature as well!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
I still wish there was a way to link our Forum account to the Xbox account, just like it allows us to link Steam and Twitch in the account settings tab. I would love to display my supporter pack I bought on my Xbox One! I'm sure a lot of people would love this feature as well!

By the way, thanks for the club. It's the only one I'm a part of.
Is there a chance that in future versions players which countries now have recieved a language pack will be able to switch back to english? Or only option to switch console location?
I'm all for making POE more accessable for the mainstream and if this helps), well i have to live with it... but i'm not gonna lie, this is bruuu-tal.
It's nice that the NPC's audio is still english though, always thought it's really beautiful.
"
azamatsecoy wrote:
Is there a chance that in future versions players which countries now have recieved a language pack will be able to switch back to english? Or only option to switch console location?
I'm all for making POE more accessable for the mainstream and if this helps), well i have to live with it... but i'm not gonna lie, this is bruuu-tal.
It's nice that the NPC's audio is still english though, always thought it's really beautiful.

I'm not shure, but you should be able to change it in the options menu. Not at home right now, but i think there was an option to switch between them.
Didn't find something like that, BUT, to my big relief, switching the console language does the trick... i was worried changing the console location was necessary and i don't want to mess with that.
Phew... it's not just an aesthetics thing, POE... and D2 ofc are in its core an international games, POE does it even better (server), so if the social components get introduced on console i want to be able to talk POE without guessing translations. It started to get a bit rough with the new names etc. already on solo.

So, now that i have a choice, awesome, i want POE/GGG to grow and if the language packs help, i profit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info