Xbox One FAQ

Thank you for providing update. I am looking forward to the expansion and all the features coming in the future. This game has been a blast to play and learn. Hope you and your team enjoy the holidays. The time off is well deserved.
great news chris, completly switched from pc to xbox version.
with some minor things buggin me, i really like it.
only thing which is sad that i cant use my MT from this account, really miss my classic portal :D

and yeay, upgrading to one x soon i guess :D
Last edited by domokunsan on Dec 7, 2017, 9:34:00 AM
I'm still collecting my thoughts, but so far, to be honest I'm underwhelmed and will not likely be further supporting this platform financially until it's brought to the same level as the PC.

I continue to struggle with this idea that it's OK to release content to PC while making this platform wait. I understand MS has something to do with that, but I know if we got an update even a single day before PC there would be riots on the forums.

I'm trying to decide if the delay in patch notes means there are things you are still trying to get in, or if you've been waiting to do things until after taking care of the PC platform. I really hope it's not the later.

"
Chris wrote:
Are there plans to add PvP to the Xbox version?

Yes, we intend to enable dueling and the Sarn Arena. This is currently just waiting on some minor UI work and integration with additional Xbox multiplayer features.

Oh hell yeah!
"
Jauron wrote:
I'm still collecting my thoughts, but so far, to be honest I'm underwhelmed and will not likely be further supporting this platform financially until it's brought to the same level as the PC.

I continue to struggle with this idea that it's OK to release content to PC while making this platform wait. I understand MS has something to do with that, but I know if we got an update even a single day before PC there would be riots on the forums.

I'm trying to decide if the delay in patch notes means there are things you are still trying to get in, or if you've been waiting to do things until after taking care of the PC platform. I really hope it's not the later.

See it like this; everything they tweak, fix and do on PC goes on Xbox and then Xbox need additional tuning and bug fixes, this on top of the usual Microsoft 1 week delay for patches and the fact that GGG never worked on a console before, it all make sense, I'm pretty sure they are doing the best they can in these circumstances.

Also IIRC it costs them money to push patches on Xbox so they understandably try to fill in as many features as possible at once.
Last edited by popje on Dec 7, 2017, 3:56:01 PM
The fact that you are ok with where trade is at on xbone indicates you guys do not really play your own game on this platform.

Rare items are the best part of POEs amazing itemization. Due to the HORRIBLE search capabilities of TB, it absolutely ruins the fun of obtaining and crafting good rares. Going 1 by 1 by 1 over hundreds of items is mind dumbing. I found an amazing RF jewel that is valued at 8ex+ on PC, it has been sitting on trade board for 2 months with an asking price of 2ex.

That is a freaking problem.

But ya, trading on Xbox is fine. I have spent hundreds with POE PC over the years. Not spending any more on console until i am confident GGG is committed to providing a good experience here.

"
furiousgeorge wrote:
The fact that you are ok with where trade is at on xbone indicates you guys do not really play your own game on this platform.

Rare items are the best part of POEs amazing itemization. Due to the HORRIBLE search capabilities of TB, it absolutely ruins the fun of obtaining and crafting good rares. Going 1 by 1 by 1 over hundreds of items is mind dumbing. I found an amazing RF jewel that is valued at 8ex+ on PC, it has been sitting on trade board for 2 months with an asking price of 2ex.

But ya, trading on Xbox is fine. I have spent hundreds with POE PC over the years. Not spending any more on console until i am confident GGG is committed to providing a good experience here.

Yeah, I watch YouTube and streamers and I'm jealous how they can pick up a good item, throw it into their stash and shortly after that, people are sending them offers
"
furiousgeorge wrote:

Did you read the whole post ? He said they are planning to allow community trade sites access to items in public stash tabs and trade forum posts on Xbox, in a similar way to how the PC ones work.

That means you will be trading exactly like on PC, on top having an in game auction house.
"
popje wrote:
"
furiousgeorge wrote:

Did you read the whole post ? He said they are planning to allow community trade sites access to items in public stash tabs and trade forum posts on Xbox, in a similar way to how the PC ones work.

That means you will be trading exactly like on PC, on top having an in game auction house.

Yeah just what we need more boting ....

People talk about D3 and the ah bots WTF do you think whoops are.....

Please don't give the Xbox version some crap like the PC's has. That API will just make boting even more of a thing.
On the de sync front. Going from wifi to a powerline adapter for wired connection was night and day difference. After two days of using wired no desync at all so something must going right! Perhaps the system really doesn't like wifi loss as it would happen every 10 minutes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info