Xbox One FAQ

"
Completed 11 ChallengesTango_911 wrote:
On the de sync front. Going from wifi to a powerline adapter for wired connection was night and day difference. After two days of using wired no desync at all so something must going right! Perhaps the system really doesn't like wifi loss as it would happen every 10 minutes


The game runs quite smooth overall, when you add leap slam with some attack speed then you gonna get dsync 2-4 times a map wich feels ok enough, but when you add whirlingblades now you gonna start to dsync and dsync dsync dsync "at the same spot until you stop all actions" 3 whirlingblades effects samething will happen, if you add in what chris wrote then its like the server say wow wow what was that! Are you cheating? Leta check that again.
"

We will post one as soon as it's known. At the moment it's looking like somewhere in the December 18-22 range.



Is this still a vague timeframe for xbox, or is there a set timer for it like PC?
"
Psilogen wrote:
"

We will post one as soon as it's known. At the moment it's looking like somewhere in the December 18-22 range.



Is this still a vague timeframe for xbox, or is there a set timer for it like PC?

We still don't have the date ready to release yet. As soon as I have more information about this I'll immediately share it.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Psilogen wrote:
"

We will post one as soon as it's known. At the moment it's looking like somewhere in the December 18-22 range.



Is this still a vague timeframe for xbox, or is there a set timer for it like PC?

We still don't have the date ready to release yet. As soon as I have more information about this I'll immediately share it.


Will the filter atleats be updated to include everything new?
IGN : DCDTDito
ofc it will
Its a massive part of the game.
Hello GGG, and thank you for all the information. I am currently playing on Xbox and bought there points and stash tabs. I would like to know if I also play on the PC version, would I get those extra stash tabs? Do I need to link somehow my accounts? Would the new version of the website allowing us to link our xbox accounts affect any of this?
On an unrelated note, will you add new achievements? (I'm not talking about in-game challenges, but achievements with gamerscore)
Thank you for all the hard work, can't wait to play this new abyss league and what's next :)
"
Completed 11 ChallengesTango_911 wrote:
On the de sync front. Going from wifi to a powerline adapter for wired connection was night and day difference. After two days of using wired no desync at all so something must going right! Perhaps the system really doesn't like wifi loss as it would happen every 10 minutes


Correct. POE's net code is really brittle in the face of any packet loss. The key problem is that there's too much stuff in the game state to send whole world updates several times a second without crushing both their and our internet collections. Instead updates are just what changed since the last one was sent; which means that if an update doesn't arrive the client either needs to freeze until it's resent or rubber bands when a future update indicates that it needs to do a major correction.
"
Completed 10 ChallengesFuuldrin wrote:
Hello GGG, and thank you for all the information. I am currently playing on Xbox and bought there points and stash tabs. I would like to know if I also play on the PC version, would I get those extra stash tabs? Do I need to link somehow my accounts? Would the new version of the website allowing us to link our xbox accounts affect any of this?
On an unrelated note, will you add new achievements? (I'm not talking about in-game challenges, but achievements with gamerscore)
Thank you for all the hard work, can't wait to play this new abyss league and what's next :)


Nope purchases either way are not shared between pc/xbox accounts.
Did they remove the 18-22 timeline from the original post? I can't find it anywhere in the original post. That is just too much if it is the case. I can understand why we get a later release. I can kind of understand why we get less communication. TO ALTER COMMUNICATION THAT WAS ALREADY GIVEN US is an insult. Just make another post changing the timeline. There are comments responding to the 18-22 timeline and you just pretend that you never posted it.

I don't mind waiting for a product that I like but to purposefully be deceitful in a very insulting way is too much. Please GGG treat your XBOX population better. Most of us just want good communication and honesty.
"
IataI wrote:
Did they remove the 18-22 timeline from the original post? I can't find it anywhere in the original post. That is just too much if it is the case. I can understand why we get a later release. I can kind of understand why we get less communication. TO ALTER COMMUNICATION THAT WAS ALREADY GIVEN US is an insult. Just make another post changing the timeline. There are comments responding to the 18-22 timeline and you just pretend that you never posted it.

I don't mind waiting for a product that I like but to purposefully be deceitful in a very insulting way is too much. Please GGG treat your XBOX population better. Most of us just want good communication and honesty.
. Only way to get their attention is to post memes on Reddit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info