Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

For once I have to say it : it seems like the game wasn't casual enough for the xBox player base :P
Last edited by ChannelMerge on Feb 1, 2018, 10:41:38 AM
Thanks for two things, the divination card redemption and upgrading the prophecy item without it being equipped both are wonderful. Some other interesting changes but am not surprised or upset with any and am impressed with all the development and growth.
what i am pissed off about this is that these guys continue to shit on standard as always with existing broken OP items. Instant leech is too powerful no questions, (if it wasnt item wouldnt be going 200+ex now for something that exists in thousands) but now that they acknowledged the problem they are doing a half-assed job adressing it. I do not want to play leagues to enjoy the the game i fucking hate leveling up (even more so now). We std players already do not get any content, instead of fixing that they are giving us what they think = standard is a garbage dump. I am done, fuck the game.
I have to say, imho i am overall pretty o.k. with the changes. ( My poor flicker strike chars, noooo :) )
I expected much more whining and flaming, well there is still time to fill those ranks up.

I wonder why noone is mentioning the shield nodes changes, this is pretty nutts actually and a big buff to some builds, also the new elder\shaper items.

So to each his own, i am looking really forward to friday(Or saturady in my case).

Btw, my class will be a Juggernaut :).
Great. Path of Exile is now a dictatorship of the stupids and selfishness.
The casters took a foot into their faces, CI population received a middle finger.

Great. What a bunch of junkware..
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
I smell Summoners to be the new META !!! :)

There will be a lot of Necromancers in this league.... :)

I wish I knew what those new 49 uniques are....maybe I would start another char...Summoner here I come :D
Long Live the Templars !!!!
"
Fistaniderya wrote:
what i am pissed off about this is that these guys continue to shit on standard as always with existing broken OP items. Instant leech is too powerful no questions, (if it wasnt item wouldnt be going 200+ex now for something that exists in thousands) but now that they acknowledged the problem they are doing a half-assed job adressing it. I do not want to play leagues to enjoy the the game i fucking hate leveling up (even more so now). We std players already do not get any content, instead of fixing that they are giving us what they think = standard is a garbage dump. I am done, fuck the game.

Can you clarify, you're upset because they fixed something you felt was broken, but they let people that already earned/bought those items in std keep them and that somehow affects you? The game is balanced for the leagues, so even if you don't have those OP items you can still play and have fun in std. And nearly all the new content makes it to standard too, just a few months later.

I'm not trying to diminish your frustration, just having a hard time pinpointing your argument. It's coming across a bit like you're just jealous that some people have legacy items that make the game a lot easier for them (which is true, but I'm not sure how that affects you in an unladdered domain).
Fixed a bug where the automatically-updating public parties tab would turn off AFK mode.

Doing this means that AFK mode can turn on at any time, even while active.
rly guys? sunder untouched?..................
"
spacenoxx wrote:
Could someone please explain to me if there could be an interaction between orb of Storms and Lightening Tendrils and if so how ? Is OoS supposed to be linked with LT along with Cast while Channeling?

"Orb of Storms can now trigger lightning strikes from channeled skills.

Lightning Tendrils has been reworked. It is now a channeled skill, and deals more damage on every 4th pulse. It has also received a visual overhaul. The new version hits slightly less frequently than previously, but has higher sustained damage overall."

thanks.

Orb of Storms triggers additional times when you cast lightning skills --> "Using another lightning skill while inside the orb's cloud unleashes additional bolts". This didn't used to work with channeled lightning skills, but now it will, so you'll get extra triggers from channelling Lightning Tendrils. Make sense?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info