Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

"
"
Nerlin wrote:
monsters can hit you with spike damage like on 85%-100% of your HP and now we can't restore it instantly with leach.

stop getting hit, don't complain about patch notes. you're obviously a baddie

There's no need for that sort of elitism here dude. Everyone's entitled to express their opinion here, without getting bullied...
Ctrl + F
"ignite"
"poison"
"bleed"
*see no relevant topics*

fUCk
sEND hELp
gimme money bitch
"
Nicksiren wrote:
PoE has been released for how many years and they still uses the same crappy Wall-of-Text format for patch notes? Come on GGG. Format the notes to make it easier for us mortals to read. I have to wipe the blood from my eyes after every patch.

You could do anything to make it easier. Some examples:
- expanding text boxes ("spoilers" boxes)
- use more headers and sub-headers
- use bold and italics more
- a more legible font
- double space lines *gasp*

My point? Please ditch the same format you've been using for years. PoE seems to be the only game which still uses the archaic Wall-of-Text style patch note style. Other games evolved their notes for a reason.

whats wrong with you? got out of here, lol.
"We have a decent list of buffs to go with it, which will be posted tomorrow in the full patch notes!"

nice, mb i can't read, but i dont see any buffs вesides summoners, where is the list Chris ? great work
"
Sighted wrote:
"
"
Nerlin wrote:
monsters can hit you with spike damage like on 85%-100% of your HP and now we can't restore it instantly with leach.

stop getting hit, don't complain about patch notes. you're obviously a baddie

There's no need for that sort of elitism here dude. Everyone's entitled to express their opinion here, without getting bullied...

it's not elitism to say "don't get hit" lmao
You dont even have a character 95 or above, what do you care? lol
"
Kurnis wrote:
"Lycosidae: Chance to drop from monsters has been greatly reduced. This item was being used on a significant portion of melee characters across all levels as an extremely cheap way to get around accuracy requirements"

wow. So you acknowledge there is a problem...same with Bisco's collar, but instead of dealing with the problem you just make these items harder to get, even though they feel MANDATORY for some builds.

cool stuff.

Yes this magic find amulet is totally the core of certain builds.. lol, wtf.
*Added an option to leave your current party to the character portrait drop-down menu.
*The league selected on the drop-down menu on the Character Selection screen is now saved, and will be the selected league whenever you open your client.

I JUST CAME!!!! :D
"
Agrippas258 wrote:
Why? Building up strength on a witch is incredibly difficult. That modifier made it rewarding for those efforts. Seriously, getting to 1000 strength required at least two Efficient Training jewels, Astramentis, Alberon's Warpath (If not that, than three Brawn jewels) and having good stats on your rare items, since Necromancers usually require other unique items to be efficient in the game, which don't help much with defenses due to their stats. You obviously made this adjustment without noting the effort that it takes to get to this point. This is actually upsetting and unnecessary. The amount of currency that one needs to spend in order to obtain all those bonuses is quite a bit (Which will obviously be reduced due to this adjustment).

Zombies basically needed 1200 with Mon'Tregul's on top of Baron, Alberon's, Efficient Trainings, and Brawns. On top of needing all those uniques you still needed 3-4 rares with high strength and a strength-heavy passive tree.

Even worse is that on top of all those required items they shared the same slots as the most iconic summoner uniques like Sidhebreath and Bones of Ullr.

The strength jewel slots are also coming at a huge opportunity cost to minion damage and life rares.

Baron Zombies required very specific passives and gear, both of which competed with the few summoner sources.

Meanwhile SRS got a buff and can still leverage the strength buff from Baron without having to get at least 1000 strength.

GGG, please look at Raise Zombies.
i have one question why nerf zombie build???? evrybody play op srs/spectra buid and i think very few people are playing the zombie build and now read this .... The Baron: Now adds half of your Strength to your Minions (rather than all of your strength). This affects all versions of the item.
i think it is rly rly rly bad idea nerf baron in this manner......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info