Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

"
Fixed a bug where item hovers would sometimes vibrate.

My favorite part
Sad part of Patch notes for is lack of BUFFS to bad / weak skill gems.

Last edited by Elua on Dec 5, 2017, 8:43:44 PM
Life regeneration mods on rare items have been buffed across the board, with the existing highest tier mod now granting up to 20 life per second. Existing items can be updated to these new values using Divine orbs.

what were they thinking ?
also fxxking reflect xx dam is useless
Looking forward to Friday!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Honnestly it feels good to see the OP mechanics that ruled the meta for so long being nerfed.
But it would feel even better to see some creative buffs instead of just nerfing/removing some values.

It reminds me of Guild Wars : nerfing the meta stuff actually enforces the meta as there are less and less "non-risky" options. And it pretty much killed the game ...

Also reducing the drop rate of an item / removing the interraction of a support gem instead of balancing / fixing the issue feels really bad.

Hopefuly the 48 new uniques and the expansion content will keep the game rolling.

edit : still can't wait for friday. Btw on Lycosidae, why not just reducing or negating the character's crit mult ? So that critless elemental overload attack dmg builds or critless rangers still have an option you know :>
Last edited by ChannelMerge on Dec 5, 2017, 10:43:22 PM
#FeelsGoodMan, im a standard only player... sold my 1 off perfect acuityes for 45ex this morning doe to everybody saying i should.
Peekaboo, they`re going legacy :D NOW AT: 300ex+ YAY
No buffs to ignite, or weak ascendancies, or weak uniques, very minor buffs to weak skills, kinda half-assed patch if you ask me.

"
#FeelsGoodMan, im a standard only player... sold my 1 off perfect acuityes for 45ex this morning doe to everybody saying i should.
Peekaboo, they`re going legacy :D NOW AT: 300ex+ YAY

Should've probably waited for patchnotes :D.
"
nskLantash wrote:

Uhh i don't know how to break it to you, but i'm pretty sure Slayer will be completely fine.
"At the cost of all of your life regen", yes, ALL that life regen, the insane amounts of life regen...Seriously? :D

*rolls eyes* Yes, the main point of my statement was about the terrible, terrible loss of all that life regen. That's exactly what I was getting at. Totally. You nailed it.

That's sarcasm, by the way. Just in case. You seem to have trouble with subtext.
"
The rules used to generate monsters in endgame maps have been significantly reworked and rebalanced around the rate at which we expect players to reliably clear out the map. In general, narrow, linear maps will contain fewer total monsters than maps with complex layouts. We will be closely monitoring and adjusting the balance of this change and expect to make further changes and improvements over time.

Nice.. so linear maps (favourite ones) to run are going to continue to be hindered while CELLS and other "complex" layouts will have an increase in mob density?

Isn't this exactly what we wanted to change before?? WTF
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 5, 2017, 8:46:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info