Development Manifesto: Content Update 3.1.0 Balance

Omg I hope you had enough nerf GGG... You can put the nerfhammer in the cabinet and launch the buff train...
that change to xp need for very high levels have just ensured that i will NEVER attempt 100, thanks a bunch shitty people that ensured that this came to pass, have fun no lifing that much more
well they havent posted what they are buffing, so maybe hold back the tears and "threats" for now.
WTS> Acuity 1 alc
All i want is a build that steamrolls the whole game and never dies :(
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
I do not see where this got balanced remove the vaact pact. This will destroy several item builds, CwC, CoC. As if the path, had the same dynamics of games q has no instantaneous life. Where you have time to dodge and it hardly takes hit kill.
Sevidor HC, will die several class and item. Only if they get back to life is the same as Slayer, then even understand. But other than that, for me GG managed to ruin the game. Good side that I will no longer spend money on gambling, because I will stop playing.
yay
Cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
drak751 wrote:
I do not see where this got balanced remove the vaact pact. This will destroy several item builds, CwC, CoC. As if the path, had the same dynamics of games q has no instantaneous life. Where you have time to dodge and it hardly takes hit kill.
Sevidor HC, will die several class and item. Only if they get back to life is the same as Slayer, then even understand. But other than that, for me GG managed to ruin the game. Good side that I will no longer spend money on gambling, because I will stop playing.

What you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it.
It's tomorrow.... Was kind of hoping to see the rest of the patch changes when I got home from work like you stated you would post :P
IGN: AuraMeThis
Did before it was cool:
Searing Bond Quad Curse
Consuming Dark/Bino's ED/Contagion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info