Development Manifesto: Content Update 3.1.0 Balance

edit : no comment
Last edited by Shalyndra on Dec 5, 2017, 3:09:04 AM
i just don't get why you had to nerf acuity's i hope at the very least you leave the ones already out alone just make them legacy please.
The thing about people complaining so hard... it just means things are getting done right imho..

yes acuity got nerfed, so find a new way to incorporate it into a build, get out your comfort bubbles and learn to play around, make due with what you have and be creative..

I do completely agree with the annoying poorjoy rotas, as im a victim of buying 20 poorjoys and running rotas endlessly.. the game needs to reward players for playing in the high end maps, and not be able to farm max lvl off high mid-range maps... or at-least make it take a long ass time farming mid-range maps.. but im sure GGG knows all this and is doing their best :)

but then again we got more nerfs to come, so maybe they already have a plan, you never know ;P
again it boils down to make due with what you get, and keep putting your opinions out there, but don't get butt hurt if they aren't acknowledged every single time XD

just play and slay with all the rest ;P
again barrage nerf enchant :/
ing: Sehemyr
Everyone who is crying probably expects PoE to be another D3 click > run > kill without thinking game.

PoE should be in my opinion MUCH harder and more rewarding for the harder content.

The only thing we need is more defensive skills to make this game more skill based rather than kill/dps based.

I'm talking about some dodging skill (like backflip for ranger - after backflip you got +20% more dodge and more spell dodge).

And we should remove 1 hit mechanics.
"
Apocalypso_ wrote:
Everyone who is crying probably expects PoE to be another D3 click > run > kill without thinking game.

PoE should be in my opinion MUCH harder and more rewarding for the harder content.

The only thing we need is more defensive skills to make this game more skill based rather than kill/dps based.

I'm talking about some dodging skill (like backflip for ranger - after backflip you got +20% more dodge and more spell dodge).

And we should remove 1 hit mechanics.

I agree
nice
boo
You guys are amazin. These changes is absolutly what the game needs, and they have been needed for a long time. Every patch you seem to actively move the game in a better direction - i feel you do it a bit slow and conservative at some times; a radical change for instant-sustain is long overdue, but atleast you make the change in the end. You also hit the nail on the DP nerf etc. Keep up the good work and please dont be bothered with all the useless whine.
Okie.
Wut?
well ok, cant wait to see the buffs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info