Path of Nerfs

Vaal Pact RIP
Russian Heisenberg
Also, i feel like everyone's "summoner meta inc, summoners totally unaffected" comments will become outdated in less than 24 hours, once patchnotes roll in. Just a hunch, really.

I wonder if some of the same people that currently complain about not nerfing summoners will also complain when GGG nerfs summoners.
Nice changes, even if they are nerfs. But all of them were identified as the most powerful aspects. Looking foward to further adjustments.
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
sinub801 wrote:
, at least for my humble standarts :D.

STANDARTS?? you mean like a kiosk? or one of the things in the mall with like sculpture and blown glass and stuff? if so then its ART STAND and great attempt at your second language!, even tho i cant figure out how friscos and abstracts are gonna have any relevance on his leveling up. On the other hand if u actually intended standards and just have no clue that there should have been a " d " there and went with a "t" instead? well, ill just say it make it hard for anyone to give your comments any consideration. I am still on the fence and need more clarification before i just dismiss it on the off chance u have some point lost in translation related to Monet or Snodgrass.
i am curious why we write here as they don't read it? they listen to few people in reddit. So if i am wrong, we have to see what they think about our post in this thread. But We wont see thier reply here
LoL
"

Nice changes, even if they are nerfs. But all of them were identified as the most powerful aspects. Looking foward to further adjustments.

I could not agree more.
I had a dream of getting 100 one day. Lets be honest here my max lvl is 94 and i had lots of fun playing it. Now this build got nerfed once and today i can see another nerf. Im simple man with simple needs pls provide more fun less serfs. Why dont you buff other skills and stop destroying fun skills and items. This game is complex and it takes time for players to figure out good builds, nerfing things you are not expanding good builds you are killing them, you are making LESS not more.
you guys at GGG reminds me our politics here in Poland :D
they are all live in other world.
i'm earning $300 monthly (minimum wedge), politics earns 100x more.
and their opinion about all Polish citizens are based on THEIR wedge.
you get what i mean, right?
you do nerfs based on bunch of few elitist players where majority are casuals like me.
my highest char i think is 89, now i know i'll never had higher.
go nerf game, nerf experience gained to the point your all players will be those few elitist.
you will reach this point in a 2 years with this pace i think.
no worries, you have ZiggyD and few others to buy your microtransactions.
just my 2c.
regards from Poland,
Mike
u came home from a hard day at work put u poe invest hundred of ex in big shield items and BOOOOMMMM shield nerf....ok.... new league what u do? invest time take over on a stupid guy that leech life to stay alive lot of ex great items and BOOOOMMMMM no more instant leach 2 hits kill u (u should stay away and let u minions die only way this game can be played from now) but guys great news.. u have more buffs can u belive this????? now u can die with honor... 1 shoot kills u still but u die with 20 buffs... idiots are the ones who still will wait in a fucking line to play league or the ones that still will support with money... i should stop send money from shield nerf. my mistake . i wont make another.
"
Vaal Pact Keystone
Being able to leech instantly meant that many threats were completely mitigated by high-damage fast-hitting characters with minimal leech investment. Vaal Pact has been changed to no longer grant instant leech, but instead doubles your character's leech rate and maximum leech rate. This was one of the most heavily-requested nerfs in the history of Path of Exile.

The keystone is still powerful, but now really benefits from investment in leech.

Atziri's Acuity
Atziri's Acuity has been changed to instead grant Vaal Pact if you've performed a critical strike recently, giving it a slightly different use when compared with the Vaal Pact keystone. It now fills a different role to its previous one and acts as a way for you to avoid some of the downsides of the Vaal Pact Keystone

The Slayer
The Brutal Fervour Ascendancy Skill no longer grants Maximum Life Leech Rate. Hematophagy and Vitality Void now only grant +3% to Maximum Life Leech Rate (from +5%).

As a result of the changes to Vaal pact, other sources of leech were also examined. Brutal Fervour was identified as a problem, moreso after the changes to Vaal Pact, as it was the next-closest thing to instant leech. We didn't want to change what made the Slayer the Slayer, but were okay with it taking a small hit, given its dominance over the 3.0.0 ladders.

Leech changes are "not good" handled imo, but still better than before!
I recommend to make vaal pact +50% more life leech rate und cap life reg to -50%. Atziri Acuity just buff life and especially mana leech rate on crit or just let mana instant leech. But with this change, MindOverMatter with leech isn't endgame [guardian / uber atziri / shaper etc.] viable anymore. Please GGG turn the mana thing in anyway back on that gloves, or did i missunderstood something and there is no mana leech (instant) rate remove? :)

The leech rate passives were fine or buff the base leech from 20% to 25% or something, but with this - normal leech is really awful and you force the player to take vaal pact or leech isn't good enough imo.

Positive:
It seems there is actually no more ES leech downside with vaal pact - only the standing of the point and in this case, atziri acuity seems the only really good usage for ES leech builds in v3.1 and 80 int are also good for ES builds.

The Soul Tether mechanic also buffed with this VP change and makes it viable to use - i guess.

Last edited by grustardo on Dec 5, 2017, 3:34:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info