Path of Nerfs

Nerf to trap builds? If you really wanna make it harder for the 1%..
"
Odds_ wrote:
Reigning in the extreme BS like this will allow GGG to nerf spike damage and make other functional buffs to players - which we're already seeing via volatile and reflect changes.

Bunch of brats.

As we say in the wiki community: Citation Needed.

[Removed by Support]

The real issue with you, GGG, and all the nerf defenders is control and status quo defense.

It's class mobility that you can't stand. It's the idea of the top tier in any context being supplanted terrifies you.

[Removed by Support]

Every debate is the same debate.

You just think you'll be 0.01% some day.

"We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off." ~Tyler Durden

You'e clearly still a believer.

The debate is always between the people still mentally plonked in front of that TV and the people that aren't.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Dec 4, 2017, 10:03:15 PM
Nerf hammer forgot golems build ! Everything still fine !
Hf :)
The XP-change seems to be good for everyone, because it only affects players who actually reach level 95+ anyway!
So it makes no sense that a lot of people who never even reached level 95 (like me) complained here. Think about it, guys! If you never even reached level 95 with the old amount of XP, why do you complain?? This change won't affect you/us anyway!
(And even the League Challenges don't require anyone to reach level 95+ because they always only have a "Reach level 90"-Challenge!)

And for the other group of players who usually reach level 95+ it is a very good change: To keep the game "competitive" & hard, and to make their races & competition longer because they enjoy it.
So I don't see any downside here; it's rather "a Win-Win-situation"! :)

(And the other balance-changes are very good, too. They nerf builds that have definitely been OP before, and will probably still be, anyway.)
From what I understand my Acuity's won't be legacy (since the node they copy is being altered).
Understand. Boo Hoo. Moving on.
Taking offers. Please respond in this thread the ratio of Alterations you are willing to trade.

How about a nerf on Legacy Kaom's? No? I understand. We don't want to piss off those players.

-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Awww poor Chris. Your team saw something we had that was good and you took it away, Well guess what! im not buying anything ever again. Hows that for Nerf.. 100 people i play with also are dropping their plans to buy the new patch items. It goes both ways. You hurt us we hurt sales.
"
It doesnt matter to any one of these devs or Chris or anyone at GGG, what the majority of players want. You can bitch , cry and complain all you want , but they care about 1 thing. Players not making to 100. 100 means " I beat the game ,now I'm going to go find something else to play."

Or, with this changes, means that the dream to 100 is over, many will just reach 90-93 like Mathil, re-roll maybe 1 or 2 times and gtfo the league.
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
"
LaiTash wrote:
Meanwhile i see no nerf to spectres. Is this for real?

>seriously implying that spectres needed a nerf

Are you per chance an avid VP user?

No i've seen my girlfriend who just started playing this game this league playing an unkillable 11k EHP 75% block/spell block character who could also kite shit with shield charge while spectres tank and melt everything including shaper into oblivion.

Meanwhile a melle-range skill that uses your health gets a triple nerf. Wow, just wow.
"
Otomok wrote:
Awww poor Chris. Your team saw something we had that was good and you took it away, Well guess what! im not buying anything ever again. Hows that for Nerf.. 100 people i play with also are dropping their plans to buy the new patch items. It goes both ways. You hurt us we hurt sales.

RIP GGG
"
MourningBlade wrote:
How about a nerf on Legacy Kaom's? No? I understand. We don't want to piss off those players.

This. I said this when I read mayhem was gonna be voided. Like give me one good reason why when they allow legacies to even exist.

It's so blatantly obvious they are playing personal favorites. Not builds, people. It's like everything else. Corrupt. We got a handful of influential types, and everyone else is literally meaningless.

Just like irl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tu32CCA_Ig
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info