Path of Nerfs

This game is becoming more a 24/7 job to trade in the economy to be able to make it to the end game. The balance of the economy creates multiple classes of gamers who can make it to the end and those who can't because they don't trade or cannot keep up with trading. I understand free means we need to keep you on the game longer but according to the numbers this is unbalanced. Crafting needs to become superiority better if everything is going to get nerfed into the ground like this.

The game does not need to be forced to put everyone at a slower pace. When I see more time spent in nerfing vs creation of new contnet it's a bad look. The 10 acts do not need to be harder to progress through if you want to slow the pace down add more content to the atlas. Instead of buffing up hp and resistances create higher tiers to push through. New enemies, skills, & items should be the core ideology for longevity not reworking the same things over and over. It's a cheap cost effective marketing tactic which in my opinion makes a development team look bad.

Content is where it is at more content keeps more people on nerfing things to the ground turns people away. This game should always strive for creating more content above everything else because everything about being an exile is to ascend in power and at the end we should feel like godly characters not struggle every step of the way and continue to struggle when you get to the end.

GGG Removed My Full Post Here is the full story!
https://www.guilded.gg/TrueDeMoN100/overview/news/16YOE88R
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3046817
Last edited by TrueDeMoN100 on Jan 2, 2022, 12:10:45 AM
"
TrueDeMoN100 wrote:
This game is becoming more a 24/7 job to trade in the economy to be able to make it to the end game. The balance of the economy creates multiple classes of gamers who can make it to the end and those who can't because they don't trade or cannot keep up with trading.

Nah.

Plenty of people in SSF and SSFHC reach and play end game with 0 (zero) trading.

You are dense. That’s not what he was saying. He clearly said there is a big difference in people who can spend the time in the game and really get into it, invest time ect and build a great character and do all content and then with all these changes the people who can’t no life it even if they spend hours a week playing are being forced to play more and more when it’s already an insane grind.
"
xEnyCe30 wrote:
You are dense. That’s not what he was saying. He clearly said there is a big difference in people who can spend the time in the game and really get into it, invest time ect and build a great character and do all content and then with all these changes the people who can’t no life it even if they spend hours a week playing are being forced to play more and more when it’s already an insane grind.

[Removed by Support]

He said, and I quote:

"
TrueDeMoN100 wrote:
This game is becoming more a 24/7 job to trade in the economy to be able to make it to the end game. The balance of the economy creates multiple classes of gamers who can make it to the end and those who can't because they don't trade or cannot keep up with trading.

Let me explain this to you in smaller, simpler portions:

"gamers who can make it to the end[/span] and those who can't because they don't trade or cannot keep up with trading"

Now, try to concentrate here, it's probably a tricky part for your level of reading comprehension:

He says, literally, that there are two classes of gamers in PoE:

- those who can make it to the end because they trade
- those who can not make it to the end because they do not trade

See, that is what he was saying, exactly, not what you think or believe or understood he was saying.

My answer to this is, there are plenty of normal, non-dedicated people playing exactly the same game, just in SSF and SSFHC mode, who make it to the end with zero trade. And no, not all those SSF/SSFHC players who make it to the end play 24/7, not even close.

They just rarely cry and nerdrage in forums.
Kudos to them.

Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jul 29, 2021, 5:38:15 PM
"
bgdmm wrote:
"
xEnyCe30 wrote:

[Removed by Support]

He said, and I quote:

"
TrueDeMoN100 wrote:

Let me explain this to you in smaller, simpler portions:

"gamers who can make it to the end[/span] and those who can't because they don't trade or cannot keep up with trading"

Now, try to concentrate here, it's probably a tricky part for your level of reading comprehension:

He says, literally, that there are two classes of gamers in PoE:

- those who can make it to the end because they trade
- those who can not make it to the end because they do not trade

See, that is what he was saying, exactly, not what you think or believe or understood he was saying.

My answer to this is, there are plenty of normal, non-dedicated people playing exactly the same game, just in SSF and SSFHC mode, who make it to the end with zero trade. And no, not all those SSF/SSFHC players who make it to the end play 24/7, not even close.

They just rarely cry and nerdrage in forums.
Kudos to them.

Small and simple ... ah, yes, beeing salty these days is small and simple, but:

multiple can be more than two, especially when followed by an "or" which was "simple" ignored by your "small" explanation.

And don't blame god for his own creation, but for some its simple to go behind all mechanics, for other its not, still others don't care and just like to enjoy what ever and between all those solutions are many people hidden on different steps of playstyle, but the next but ... most people ... are casuals and don't ... have ... the ... time ... for this.

What's so dificult about to understand? Even your are highest @lvl 91, no shame, but thats PoE and nothing to get rude about discussions.
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jul 29, 2021, 5:37:57 PM
Why in the living hell did Righteous Fire get such a nerf bat?

The only recent absurd RF build didn't even use RotP and instead abused Occultist Ascencion. Yet RotP got the Nerf. Occultist can be night unkillable with Crank and Reckless Defense Jewels, and yet RotP got nerfed. Why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info