Path of Nerfs

like all casual players (including me) can now "plan builds" for level 90 ...just because some of your nolife braindead 18 hours per day pushing, that want it slower....
fuck your balance
Honestly, all of these nerfs are for the better. Can't wait for full patch notes
"
This was one of the most heavily-requested nerfs in the history of Path of Exile.

"
We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer

Well, who of the present people asked for THIS?! >:( Show us these "requesters" now! I have a lot of questions for them! D:<

But seriously, these are quite harsh nerfs. I really hope that we'll get something in return.
Last edited by Гаруспик on Dec 5, 2017, 10:18:55 AM
"
"
This was one of the most heavily-requested nerfs in the history of Path of Exile.

"
We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer

Well, who of the present people asked for THIS?! >:( Show us these "requesters" now! I have a lot of questions for them! D:<

But seriously, these are quite harsh nerfs. I really hope that we'll get something in return.

People who are actually affected by this change.
Awesome changes! Finally some hits against power creep and steering Path of Exile back into right direction.
I hope that one day we will see more builds from community again that uses more than 2 buttons in this !!ACTION!! RPG.

For all the people crying about lvl 100, you're not supposed to achieve it as easy as you claim you should... it is achievement by itself. You want to achieve lvl 100? How about play standart leagues for that no one forces you to do challenge leagues :)

Life will have challenges as well and if you expect everything spoon-fed by mommy like you do in here then you will not survive the winter and it's good because nature has it's way of discontinuing weak bloodlines.

Well that got a bit dramatic, happy upcoming holidays & 3.1
Sunder BS stays the same but Dark Pact where you literally kill yourself is a tanky(!?!?!?!) build with too much clearspeed and has to be nerfed??????????
WHAT.THE.F*CK.
Last edited by SeriousLus on Dec 5, 2017, 10:25:05 AM
Sweet, more nerfs = better game!
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
these changes look great. good work, guys!!
"
d1rtiq wrote:
What you need to run RF
@TAKE ALL NODES ON REGEN ON TREE
@TAKE REGEN ENCHANT IN LAB
@TAKE ALL POSSIBLE GEAR WITH REGEN
@TAKE REGEN AURA
@TAKE MAX RES ON TREE
@TAKE MAX RES FROM CORRUPTION
@TAKE MAX RES FROM MAX AURA, THEN CORRUPT THEN +2 FROM RING
@SOMEHOW MANAGE TO GET KAOM OR SHAVRONNE
@TAKE BOTH PANTEON AGAINS DAMAGE OVER TIME

What you need to run sunder
400+pdps 2h weap for 1 alch
Tabula armour
And you can make red maps

Are you serious GGG?
How many people can play RF from 16 lvl?
Did you try to run life RF with 13-14k life in abyss league? Is it possible to play this build?

I think to buy my first support pack, BUT after so many NERFs NO!!!

This. It requires insane investment to be able to run RF.

I don't think they thought this through, as even 1% of max fire resists means you'll have to spend a lot of currency and/or skillpoints in jewels to obtain that missing regen that barely allows you to not degen from RF.
You also lose a 100% spell power shield by doing so.
This nerf is not justifiable...
Ever since I've started playing path of exile my goal was to get each class to 100.

Reading the nerf from 95-100 makes me sad as I have limited time to play already.

=(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info