[3.2] Crit Blade Vortex Zerphi - 25000+ Life/second heal rate

Wow GGG MUST nerf this flask.
Last edited by Rafael_Souza on Dec 5, 2017, 12:43:52 PM
Very impressive! But talking about sources of BM, we surely can use the Covenant instead of crafted staff, can't we?
"
deseptycon wrote:
Very impressive! But talking about sources of BM, we surely can use the Covenant instead of crafted staff, can't we?

You know you make it easy to spot that you didn't read my initial post, it is really not that long!
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Hey was wondering how you kept your mana that low, I cant keep it low enough without it regening during the flask. I have 43 mana/sec in town.
"
Avaloneer wrote:
Hey was wondering how you kept your mana that low, I cant keep it low enough without it regening during the flask. I have 43 mana/sec in town.

Try to remove all mana investments, and build a larger life pool
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Rafael_Souza wrote:

nice job markusz
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Rafael_Souza wrote:

nice job markusz

Devs are like

Will bite them soon or later.

BUMP
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Dec 6, 2017, 2:06:04 AM
"
Rafael_Souza wrote:

They made something worse :

No Perandus Zana mod in coming league.

Zerphi's will be extremely hard to get. GGG pwned this build in a easiest way.
Life is too short for soft options.
Ign : Spirituus
Domination Zana mod (most useless, except challenge) seems to replaced Perandus in last hours before Patch notes announcement, only 2 cards can possibly gain flask, one of which is rare and 2nd can possibly yield every item from unique pool
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
"
skrecu wrote:
Domination Zana mod (most useless, except challenge) seems to replaced Perandus in last hours before Patch notes announcement, only 2 cards can possibly gain flask, one of which is rare and 2nd can possibly yield every item from unique pool

I seriously doubt they changed it just because of my video, I think it was due to be rotated out, it wasn't popular enough
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info