[3.2] Crit Blade Vortex Zerphi - 25000+ Life/second heal rate

since you use blood rage, does the Araakali pantheon CWDT + immortal call trick proc even more life gain from the flask?

"
CoolColJ wrote:
since you use blood rage, does the Araakali pantheon CWDT + immortal call trick proc even more life gain from the flask?

no
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Is this HOGM viable?
"
Is this HOGM viable?

of course, its deep to it's core pvp build.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Man i really wish a equally strong alternative to zerphi flask in a temporary league =/
you should try it with

the retardness goes beyond the sky
"
DarkWap wrote:
you should try it with

the retardness goes beyond the sky

ive been doing it for a while
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
welp

legacy zerphis
From the Patch Notes today:
"
Zerphi's Last Breath now recovers life over 4 seconds instead of instantly. It now heals you for 450-600% of the mana cost, down from 800%. Divining existing versions of Zerphi's Last Breath will set it to these values.
"

Zerphi’s Last Breath is a mana flask, so naturally it’s effect would end when you reach full mana, but since 3.0 Mind over Matter applies to Damage over Time effects, so you can consistently keep your mana depleted by running Blood Rage or Righteous Fire

"

not if you have [tone] 25000+ Life/second heal rate and Zerphi’s working and attacking and not get damage example from mobs - it is possible got full mana - wrong?
Zerphi’s not working ok true
http://twitch.tv/katmpb
Last edited by KatMPB on Mar 2, 2018, 6:10:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info