[3.2] Crit Blade Vortex Zerphi - 25000+ Life/second heal rate

I tested what we have right now, the mana gain corrupted implicits (which have the same wording as zerphi will get), and those stack both in amount and speed, and they don't turn off at full mana, which is the best (wrost?) scenario.

IF zerphi will work the same way, we might be looking at a zerphi buff:

1. the heal is not capped by maximum life, previously because it was instant you could only heal up to your maximum life per attack/cast, and the amount over that was lost. Now as over time you can stack mana cost higher and benefit from it if you are taking very high damage.

2. you can sustain DoT effects much better now, previously if you had a very strong DoT on you which dealt your whole life pool between two of your attacks you died to it, but now if you have enough heal amount you can even be immune to it. This allows you to sustain Blood Rage and Righteous Fire without any drawback at all, you won't drop from full life at all after stopping attacking for 2-3 seconds depending on how much you heal.

3. you won't be completely vulnerable when moving or if stunned, you cannot be locked down in a position as before, you can be much more mobile, but the longer you move and not attack the more vulnerable you get over time.

the drawback:
your heal has a 4 second build up time until it becomes maximised, so you have to know when you gonna take damage and start attacking a few seconds before. Also if you use blood magic you drop significant amount of life at the start, so thats when you are the most vulnerable.

IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I tested it and my assumptions were true, imo zerphi just got buffed
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:
I tested it and my assumptions were true, imo zerphi just got buffed

Geniuses, Mulla was right lel
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
TTT best build to the top
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
hello , im interested why you use flask without quality ?
Hey do you guys think that "increased life recovery from flasks" increases the regen you get from zerphi? IMO it should work but i have browsed the internet for a while and havent found any confirmation.

Any ideas?
"
FERAGAMO wrote:
hello , im interested why you use flask without quality ?

Because you want to keep your mana low by running Blood Rage, so your Zerphi runs full duration, and quality would increase mana recovery, and it can cause Blood Rage to not degen enough mana, and ending up with a slowly increasing mana pool instead of constant 0

( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
AlaeEddine wrote:
Hey do you guys think that "increased life recovery from flasks" increases the regen you get from zerphi? IMO it should work but i have browsed the internet for a while and havent found any confirmation.
Any ideas?

I tested it myself, it doesn't work.

You put on a Skyfoth, a Shav ring, those disable both mana and life regens, you cast RF it brings you to 1 life 0 mana. You press Zerphi, you attack once, and check the amount you get, then you swap in a flask life recovery belt and do it again. For me it was the exact same amount in both cases.

( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Apr 8, 2018, 6:17:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info