[3.2] Crit Blade Vortex Zerphi - 25000+ Life/second heal rate

"
Maximus9229 wrote:
"100% uptime with Pathfinder and/or flask passives, belt mods (12/30 base flask charges)"

Wich flask nodes would i need for it and will i be able also to get 100% uptime with out pathfinder?

It all depends on your clear speed, what maps you run, how much you need to backtrack, and how fast your movement is, there is no solid number.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Apachy wrote:
Cool build! Thank you.

"
Márkusz wrote:
so you can consistently keep your mana depleted by running Blood Rage or Righteous Fire.

Could you elaborate a little bit more about RF?
As it better/worse than blood rage?
Some details maybe.

Thx again.

Blood Rage is usually enough, RF would degen too much, it would be very uncomfortable to only sustain it with Zerphi, you could never stop casting/using movement skill, so it would probably need some other sustain, like ascendant slayer leech, but even that stops after some time, so backtracking on maps would be painful
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
obaybee wrote:
nice! was hoping Id find a build using zerphi with leech nerfs. tried to do something similar with dark pact and dual apeps but it was unnecessary with vp and hard to sustain on bzrker with mana reservation. could you specify your mapping setup and maybe post a vid on clear speed? swapping ek\spell echo sounds dope but idk whered you fit a movement skill

I usually just quicksilver, it feels much better than any movement skill for me anyway, even when I use dagger/shield
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Can build with skill gem Cyclone ?
Hi, Flame Dash add Arcane Surge Support
Победа на Гарене: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpSRWWCj6Y0
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
Maximus9229 wrote:
"100% uptime with Pathfinder and/or flask passives, belt mods (12/30 base flask charges)"

Wich flask nodes would i need for it and will i be able also to get 100% uptime with out pathfinder?

It all depends on your clear speed, what maps you run, how much you need to backtrack, and how fast your movement is, there is no solid number.

i mean bosewise map wise i get it that it all depends on the playstyle and some other factors but for boss it seems impossible to have 100% uptime with out pathfinder or am i wrong?
Hey!

First I have to say that this is a really cool build with a nice idea!

I wanted to ask how u would level this character for an early league?

Just take life nodes and go for BV/EK is enought to be comfortable or just level with sunder?

Best Regards!
Gerry
"
SjmSon wrote:
Can build with skill gem Cyclone ?

Yes
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Maximus9229 wrote:

i mean bosewise map wise i get it that it all depends on the playstyle and some other factors but for boss it seems impossible to have 100% uptime with out pathfinder or am i wrong?[/quote]

If you do bossfights in 20-30 seconds, and you pay attention to flask usage, you can definitely do it without pathfinder, it is just a huge convinienve usually.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Suckerhcg wrote:
Hey!

First I have to say that this is a really cool build with a nice idea!

I wanted to ask how u would level this character for an early league?

Just take life nodes and go for BV/EK is enought to be comfortable or just level with sunder?

Best Regards!
Gerry

What I offer in this thread is only the flask mechanic, and how it interacts with builds, you can add it to almost any build, you know you need to allocate the MoM keystone and a few jewel sockets, everything else is a variable, you can do whatever you like, but if you need a guide, just look for a generic one for what skill you use.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info