Atlas Migration Information

"
Would be nice to not have our maps made legacy every so often if they are not going to work as they used to nor give current rewards. There has to be a way to allow you to change maps without screwing over the players with stockpiles of them.

+1

Or make a vendor recipe (old legacy map + portal_scroll/chisel = new map)
"
"
Galtrovan wrote:

That's exactly why I don't play Standard. With all the currency and items from every league dumped to Standard, where in each individual league I already had all the currency and items I needed to accomplish my goals, in Standard, OMG, what would be the point in playing? I literally have EVERYTHING. There is nothing left to find. And for me, it's all about the chase, starting with nothing and building the wealth and power to do the challenges.

Once that is done, sometimes before, I get bored and quit until the next "reset".

So why don't you just vendor everything ? Problem solved.

Um.... do you know how many read-only tabs I have? Do you know long that would take?

I would almost bet I could do 36 of the 40 challenges in the upcoming league faster than I could go through all my read-only tabs and vendor-trash everything.

In other words, I'm never, ever going to take on the vendor-trash task.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
"
Galtrovan wrote:

That's exactly why I don't play Standard. With all the currency and items from every league dumped to Standard, where in each individual league I already had all the currency and items I needed to accomplish my goals, in Standard, OMG, what would be the point in playing? I literally have EVERYTHING. There is nothing left to find. And for me, it's all about the chase, starting with nothing and building the wealth and power to do the challenges.

Once that is done, sometimes before, I get bored and quit until the next "reset".

So why don't you just vendor everything ? Problem solved.

Um.... do you know how many read-only tabs I have? Do you know long that would take?

I would almost bet I could do 36 of the 40 challenges in the upcoming league faster than I could go through all my read-only tabs and vendor-trash everything.

In other words, I'm never, ever going to take on the vendor-trash task.

Again you're missing the obvious. You can just ignore the stuff you have and play like they don't exist. Noone is forcing you to use them.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
the game isn't balanced around standard. standard isn't ignored, but it also isn't going to be what shapes this games progress and development. this has been true for forever.

play leagues and don't have to worry about legacy maps in standard. hell i still have tabs full of the first maps ever in my standard stash
Thanks for the info.
I saw Demi's video about their investment so they can flip some stuff in Standard. Total net gain comparing prices estimated at 75 000 chaos ... ye, some people have strong economy in Standard and what is couple mirrors :D
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Patch notes, when?
"
Patch notes, when?

Wednesday.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2034898
"
Mon: Abyss League Challenges and Rewards.
Tue: 3.1.0 Balance Development Manifesto.
Wed: 3.1.0 Patch Notes.
Thu: Passive Tree and Item Filter Information.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK?! MAPS ARE GOING LEGACY AGAIN AND THIS TIME THEY DONT GIVE ELDER OR SHAPED ITEMS....wtf dude. Please ass fuck standard even more. Fucking christ dude....

i'm not fucking christ but i get an uncomfortable feeling when i think of the new, supposedly, map stash tab and how it is handling legacy maps.

not looking forward to upgrade 20+ stash tabs to the new type in permanent leagues
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
diamin15 wrote:
"
Would be nice to not have our maps made legacy every so often if they are not going to work as they used to nor give current rewards. There has to be a way to allow you to change maps without screwing over the players with stockpiles of them.

+1

Or make a vendor recipe (old legacy map + portal_scroll/chisel = new map)

It's the way it is so players with stockpiles don't have an unfair advantage....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info