Atlas Migration Information

On legacy maps not being able to drop Elder/Shaper Items.

Think of the mechanics of War of the Atlas.

Certain areas of the Atlas are controlled by the Elder, the Shaper, or neither (seems like the majority).

If a map is not on the Atlas, it cannot be in an Elder or Shaper controlled area on the atlas. Therefore there cannot be Elder or Shaper dropped items on those maps.
"
Fitchner wrote:
My whole Atlas, my Hideout and my master Xp is either not yet there or just vanished...

Some of the migration process requires server downtime.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
If you complete a Legacy map (a map that was dropped before 3.1.0), it will complete a chain of maps from the start pointing on the Atlas up until the tier of map you completed.

Can anyone explain the reason behind this to me? I know there must be a good reason, I just don't understand the atlas well enough to know what it is.
Thanks Sarno

So, after seeing how nice it would be to try for a +2 Barrage helmet, I now sit in standard with this total crap and can't even do the Eternal Lab because I didn't have it before Harbinger.

That is somewhat not optimal...
Atlas reset pretty please.
I would also like to reset my atlas, a fresh new experience is just what I need right now.
atlas reset pls

thx
"
Your Atlas progression will merge to your standard Atlas.

Well it did not :( I intentionally completed maps on the last few days in harbringer that i was missing from my standard atlas to have a fully completed atlas when the harbringer league stuff arrives to standard when I sadly recognized that nothing has changed on my atlas....

Can we get a statement here?
I still have no merged Atlas or Hideout, and i expressed my thoughts about this before...

But the answer from Sarno makes me think they will just merge it when the server is down anyways for 3.1 preparation, Mr. mmmonszter

But I would greatly appreaciate some info on that as well!
"
Fitchner wrote:
I still have no merged Atlas or Hideout, and i expressed my thoughts about this before...

But the answer from Sarno makes me think they will just merge it when the server is down anyways for 3.1 preparation, Mr. mmmonszter

But I would greatly appreaciate some info on that as well!

Ye but then they made a misleading statement,which was even more misleading as they announced it prior the closure of Harbringer and on top of that, if you check the poe wiki for the atlas it also states:

"
When the current league ends the progress on the Atlas of Worlds is transferred to the relevant parent league. The parent league is generally Standard or Hardcore.

The merge has the following rules:[3]

Maps or bonus objectives completed transferred to the parent league

Source: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atlas_of_Worlds

Not only I have completed the rest remaining for my atlas for 125/126 but bought 'The Perandus Manor' in standard (because it was 1/4 the price there) to then fully complete the atlas and get the juicy achievement... Sorry to say that but now I am left with nothing but my dick in my hands... Spent 5 ex for a map that will be removed from the atlas and the merge will only happen after the 'War for the Atlas' kicks off, so my preparation and efforts are down the tube... :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info