Atlas Migration Information

So now with 35 or so extra maps will we have 35% increased chance to get +2 (assuming we already have 100% +1) ?

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
xXaiushthaXx wrote:

who the hell even plays standart ?

That had to come. But to answer: People that do not have enough time to build the amount of currency in a league that is required to make the builds they want to play.

I play standard, I have more than enough currency in leagues to do anything I want. People play standard because they like to play standard.

I have a lot of good chars and stuff on standard and I like to use them regardless of whether I play the league or not. I really can't understand why people make the effort to complete a good build and then not play it once the league ends.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Dec 4, 2017, 7:42:09 AM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
xXaiushthaXx wrote:

who the hell even plays standart ?

That had to come. But to answer: People that do not have enough time to build the amount of currency in a league that is required to make the builds they want to play.

I play standard, I have more than enough currency in leagues to do anything I want. People play standard because they like to play standard.

That's exactly why I don't play Standard. With all the currency and items from every league dumped to Standard, where in each individual league I already had all the currency and items I needed to accomplish my goals, in Standard, OMG, what would be the point in playing? I literally have EVERYTHING. There is nothing left to find. And for me, it's all about the chase, starting with nothing and building the wealth and power to do the challenges.

Once that is done, sometimes before, I get bored and quit until the next "reset".
WHAT THE FUCK?! MAPS ARE GOING LEGACY AGAIN AND THIS TIME THEY DONT GIVE ELDER OR SHAPED ITEMS....wtf dude. Please ass fuck standard even more. Fucking christ dude....
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

[/quote]

That's exactly why I don't play Standard. With all the currency and items from every league dumped to Standard, where in each individual league I already had all the currency and items I needed to accomplish my goals, in Standard, OMG, what would be the point in playing? I literally have EVERYTHING. There is nothing left to find. And for me, it's all about the chase, starting with nothing and building the wealth and power to do the challenges.

Once that is done, sometimes before, I get bored and quit until the next "reset".[/quote]

I'm playing standard over three years and I'm soooofar from "having" everything. I'm trying always new builds which requires always new uniques and other stuff. Never ending.
Last edited by Kastmar on Dec 4, 2017, 8:17:10 AM
"
Galtrovan wrote:

Once that is done, sometimes before, I get bored and quit until the next "reset".

So why don't you just vendor everything ? Problem solved.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
I see no reason for legacy maps whose type and tier will not change in 3.1, to not drop elder & shaper items.

I'll play league mostly, but dayum all dem maps I've raked up so far... Don't tell me that the legacy maps wont be able to roll the new pack size bonuses either???!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Can we atleast fucking vendor legacy maps 3:1 for a random map of the next tier and new type map that can drop Shaper/Elder items?
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Thanks for the info!
XB1 gt - xXx G3TZUM xXx
no sense in a recipe that gives new maps from the old ones; places keep changing and maps are not forever. i think they made the best choice.

maybe GGG can throw a bone to standard players in the future with the option to do a full reset of the atlas whenever they want upon obtaining a not so easy obtainable recipe item (and who knows, maybe a soft bonus to the new atlas resetted and/or making it more challenging, but that's a throw idea out of the topic but maybe someone will listen and steal this idea to save standard).
Last edited by Sol_Starving on Dec 4, 2017, 8:51:21 AM
"
Galtrovan wrote:

As an SSF player I think nearly exactly the reverse, my version :

That's exactly why I play Standard. With very few currency and items from every SSF league dumped to Standard, I literally get NOTHING from league. There is many things left to find in Standard. And for me, it's all about the chase, playing only with self-dropped wealth and power to do the challenges.

If i would trade and could get everything, I would be bored and quit.
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Dec 4, 2017, 8:58:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info