Atlas Migration Information

Thanks for the clarification Bex .. awesome as usual!
"
Dominian wrote:
Does this mean, that legacy T16 maps like Forge of the Phoenix Map, will not drop Fragment of the Phoenix? Or are we talking about shaper's orb?

+1

I'd like to know this as well. Are legacy T16 maps now no longer able to drop fragments/elder items?
I think there should be an option to reset the atlas!
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
ty
I too think that an optional atlas reset would be the best solution. Especially considering how much the atlas is changing. This doesn't feel right at all.

Also not a fan of the fact that the old maps will be pretty much useless now. Again. As mentioned by an earlier poster; being able to trade in several of the old maps for new ones would be good.
Last edited by MetalMinx on Dec 4, 2017, 4:58:22 AM
Bex is Best, and thanks for clearing this up for us.
~Play On~
WWW.ELITEOBSIDIANGAMING.COM
Id rather have the option to start from scratch, with all the changes why no reset? And what happens to shaped maps when things are changing tiers, for instance strand?! UGH!
thank you!
TL;DR Fuck standard and fuck any effort you put into building a map pool.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Dec 4, 2017, 5:48:48 AM
"
xXaiushthaXx wrote:

who the hell even plays standart ?

That had to come. But to answer: People that do not have enough time to build the amount of currency in a league that is required to make the builds they want to play.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info