Your memories are a bridge to the past. Let no one cross.

"
Nephalim wrote:
GGG, please give all uniques 40-100 life.

It already has ES, Armour and Mana. Seems quite defensive for an ES MoM Armour build, mostly in the templar region, I'd guess.
"
ES MoM Armour build

What now?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
ya this item is going to be BiS in hardcore at least - since it gives so much mana and decent ES for ED MoM. going to be hugely popular.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Looks like a sad lion.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Kind of an anti-synergistic item. Most builds don't bother building mana unless they go MoM. And a MoM build certainly wont want to be reserving mana, especially for a defensive stat as weak as armour.

I suppose if you aren't reserving any mana and disregard the last two mods its a solid bunch of mana, but the lack of life and mediocre resist amount hurts.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
"
Marlexyz wrote:
At first I thought it was OP with how much potential armour you could get with this.

But then I realized:

>Armour in Current Year LUL.

HC people would want this a lot.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
as a recent player I wonder if there was such thread when they announced HeadHunter and what was the community reaction to it beforehand
Hmmm... guardian or hierophant? Do you guys think this could make an auramancer/aegis aurora tank hybrid possible?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
bionicpope wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
GGG, please give all uniques 40-100 life.

That sounds boring, very very boring.

Well, the alternative is this lovely looking helmet is vendor fodder.
"
Marlexyz wrote:
At first I thought it was OP with how much potential armour you could get with this.

But then I realized:

>Armour in Current Year LUL.

the mana reserved applys to your total armor or the helmet armour? huge difference here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info