Your memories are a bridge to the past. Let no one cross.

"
bionicpope wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
GGG, please give all uniques 40-100 life.

That sounds boring, very very boring.

It already is boring and pretty close to unusable, much like 95% of the rest of the uniques in this game. They really need to hire new unique items designers, because whoever does it now is out of touch with the game.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
not opie op op = vendor trash

Anything below the apex ideal is worthless.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Bowspin wrote:
as a recent player I wonder if there was such thread when they announced HeadHunter and what was the community reaction to it beforehand

Clearspeed was 10x slower in 2011-2012 alpha-closed beta and 2k dps was insanely op! TWO KAY. Then spork added all the projectiles and made it to ~ 3-4k as well as offscreening. That was broken af and got nerfed TREE KAY!

HH was op when introduced in bloodlines/nemesis? And we had (if fast) 2-4 extra mods active, that was like double the damage if you were fast, sunce then it was the item to go for.
No Problem,
Exile
Crap item. No life no res no base armor.
Even if you reserve 4k mana at lvl 70 that'll give you the same %dmg reduction if you took a decent armor/es rare helmet, with more life and res.

There aren't enough proper uniques that have build changing dynamics.
And there there are items like this, or veil of the night.
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
"
Elemenz wrote:
Even if you reserve 4k mana at lvl 70 that'll give you the same %dmg reduction if you took a decent armor/es rare helmet, with more life and res.

Had a MoM hierophant in legacy league with 3k reserved mana and 2k free, he had a rare helmet with minion bonuses but assuming I'd use an armor helmet for a generic build it would be a choice between, say, 600 armor, 90 life, 40 crafted mana and 60% total resists against 3000 armor, no life, 150 mana, 30% res and 30% mana regen.

Getting high armor, life and mana on a helm is kinda tricky so even though this item isn't for everybody I think it has a niche. That ES roll isn't that bad for a hybrid item either and it has an interaction with aegis, as already noted.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Dec 2, 2017, 10:06:40 AM
"
Elemenz wrote:
Crap item. No life no res no base armor.

I would love to see a rare helmet (a hybrid one no less) that grants 4k armor...
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
adghar wrote:
[
To be fair, the drop rates for Exalted Orbs and Mirror of Kalandra are still in that "insanely rare" category.

No, it's only the mirror that is rare.

Exalts are no longer drop-only items, or rare at all, they're now 100% reliably farmable !

You've seen the spoiled Elder/Shaped rares. Enough to make you start identifying T1 bases at least? Or more? Or nah?
"
raics wrote:
say, 600 armor, 90 life, 40 crafted mana and 60% total resists

Pff, your helmet doesn't have 45*3 = 135% total resists at least?!?! That's vendor garbage!!
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
Gopstop2222 wrote:
Seems vendor unique

yep this is another 1chaos t1 unique ...moving on, nothing to see here
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
innervation wrote:

You've seen the spoiled Elder/Shaped rares. Enough to make you start identifying T1 bases at least? Or more? Or nah?

It's enough for me to play 3.1. It's by far the most interesting thing in the new expansion. I'll definitely check it out and see how it plays out in the actual game. If items/bases are gated behind some bullshit, in that case fuck it, then I dont care.

HOWEVER - I suspect the most efficient way to get them will be to ignore them completely, run whatever (linear maps you like, lab, bosses and make $$$ that way) and then simply buy them from poe.trade. It's like Steel Rings, you don't farm Mineral Pools until you drop them - you buy them.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Dec 3, 2017, 1:24:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info