Watch Path of Exile live and win a Helmet Skin with Twitch Drops!

Wish they made it 3 hats not just one in case you get a weird looking one that you dont like
should have known there'd be some bs with this. connected yesterday morning at 8am est and have had poe streamers on ever since and no hat. waste of time
4 Day all the time watching and nothing drop :(
I'm kind of with everyone else on the "Not getting the hat" I have been constantly watching when I can. * Not leaving the streams open if I Can't see* I probably have put 40 hours or so in, just wathcing Mathil/Lifting/Ziggy/Ziz, and I can honestly say I'm kind of upset at not getting it yet. This is one of the worst "Chances" :/ How do i know i even get a "roll"

anyways probably will get it eventually but that's my two sense on this.
Is this just a flat 1% chance every 5 minutes or does the 1% stack? If not it should've stacked. 36 hours now and still no luck. My RNG sucks.
I got a radiant helmet its not on the post is that a common rare or semi rare?
Heh still no droperino 65+ hours in. Feelsgreatman. Next time I would highly recommend some sort of terrible low tier drop with like a 20% drop that drops infinitely like 1c or something just so people know whether it's working or not. It's just kinda awkward not getting anything waiting almost 10x the average hours expected, not knowing if there's some bug and you're wasting your time or whether you're just really unlucky and it's coming soon. Not to mention most games these days put fail safe systems into place to prevent extreme unlucky streaks. Oh well.
Gore Helmet Kreygasm Gore Helmet Kreygasm Gore Helmet Kreygasm Gore Helmet Kreygasm Gore Helmet Kreygasm Gore Helmet Kreygasm Gore Helmet Kreygasm Gore Helmet Kreygasm Gore Helmet Kreygasm Gore Helmet Kreygasm Gore Helmet Kreygasm Gore Helmet Kreygasm Gore Helmet Kreygasm Gore Helmet Kreygasm Gore Helmet Kreygasm Gore Helmet Kreygasm Gore Helmet Kreygasm Gore Helmet Kreygasm
"Every five minutes of view time you'll have a 1% chance to receive one of the helmet skins which means it would take an average of 8.33 hours of view time to receive a Twitch Drop reward."

How did they do this "math"? 8.33 hours would mean 100 5-minute periods each with a 1% chance, but the probabilities are not cumulative. Even if they were, it would mean that you'd get a 100% drop after 8.33 hours? If you "play" once and fail, future plays will still have a 1% probability, not a bigger one. Classic Gambler's Fallacy, which is concerning when coming from game developers.

You'd get a 50% probability of winning a hat after 69 plays (0.99^69 is ~50%), which is 5 hrs. and 40 mins.

The bad part is that, if you watch streams for 8 hours a day for 7 days, you still have a 0.11% chance of not getting a drop. So 1 in 1000 players can expect that to happen to them, sadly.
You have been awarded 1x Gloom Helmet
Not what i hoped for but can't really complain since this is a freebie!Thanks GGG!
Also took less then 3 hours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info