Watch Path of Exile live and win a Helmet Skin with Twitch Drops!

F*** it, my cumputer turn all the week on several stream to almost be 24/24 on direct stream. And still nothing.

F*** your f***ing RNG
FYI I swear i did link my poe account with twitch on the day i first know about this and absurdly forced myself to watch so many poe stream.
SO many hours passing by with nothing until i gave up and try to recheck all the steps back again to found out that my poe account somehow did NOT link with twitch account...

Maybe sent some confirmation to us so we know that our account that watching twitch is eligible would be great since i have no idea after all this time that my account DID NOT linked.
Well, no hat and I think the event is over ;w; GG guise
Got the bear one after 3 days of way too much twitch.

Thanks for the gift but really take notes on how to do drops from warframe or just don't do them.
Is it still possible to get drops on the 18th?
Watching PoE streams for 30+ hours and got literally nothing... Is this thing broken? My account is linked, i was checking it quite alot.
I got a Lightning Helmet but don't understand how to claim in in-game? Clicking on the Helmet Skin just opens a never-ending loading popup screen. How do you get the item?
still working?
I did not win anything, does it still work?
ive watched streams for days now and nothing...not sure if its still going on or not or just unlucky af...account linked and been watching streams along side playing poker so always being online and literally having the stream opened next to...no drop

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info