Watch Path of Exile live and win a Helmet Skin with Twitch Drops!

Thanks! Happy hat day.
You have been awarded 1x Dragon Helmet

Pretty happy with what I got since I was expecting something common. Started watching yesterday, probably took around 20 hours total.
"
cHARE wrote:
"
ShayeFaletha wrote:
You have been awarded 1x Gloom Helmet

The ulgiest rare helmet, but I'm glad that I could get it :)

Took about 12 hours of "watching".

- 160p stream quality
- muted
- not in main tab of the browser
- ublock and other privacy addons disabled

Wanna swap with my carnage helmet drop ? The ugliest helmet in game ?

Thought i got the ugliest one lol
*Dragon Helmet

Didn't even think it was one of the rare ones.
Guess everyone got different taste :D
Last edited by _Challe_ on Dec 2, 2017, 12:09:50 PM
Took ~ 3 hours after relinking
Got Dragon Hat - the one i wanted <3
finally a flame helm
This thread has lost some steam because most everyone got theirs.

Some of us have been on since day 1 and no drop. Passing from "unlucky" to "statistical anomaly" pretty quick, hopefully not into "dishonesty about mechanics" territory. At the least, I've learned I'm not going back to Twitch for anything shy of in-game loot ever again.

Edit: Mere hours after posting -- You have been awarded 1x Radiant Helmet. It's garbage, but them's the breaks. Thanks, Triple G. Time to eat my words, I'll go buy some stash tabs as penance.
Last edited by Thinginajar on Dec 2, 2017, 5:19:32 PM
"
Thinginajar wrote:
This thread has lost some steam because most everyone got theirs.

Some of us have been on since day 1 and no drop. Passing from "unlucky" to "statistical anomaly" pretty quick, hopefully not into "dishonesty about mechanics" territory.

At the least, I've learned I'm not going back to Twitch for anything shy of in-game loot ever again.

I should have something between 40-60 hours now... there must be something wrong
I still don't have it after 60 hours, I checked and tried all the suggestions, something somewhere is wrong...
You have been awarded 1x Carnage Helmet

Thanks. took a nice 3 days but got one
Yes , cool idea ,only I have been going around streams for tens of hours all weekend and I haven't gotten anything. Rather disappointing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info