Watch Path of Exile live and win a Helmet Skin with Twitch Drops!

"
Lokinir wrote:
You guys really don't get the long term results of something like this. Yeah, you get a hat for afking. But more importantly, POE shows up on twitchtv's popular channels and brings an influx of NEW PLAYERS to an old game. More players, more money, more expansions, more fun. So go support the game thats free to play so you can keep playing.

Then, they should have announced it as "Watch Path of Exile Live to show your support." They should have not given a false hope to existing players that they will get something out of it. If they just told us upfront in the first place that all they want is our support, I'm willing to contribute my limited internet data for the cause. But they don't, instead of being honest to us in the first place, they just "played" us that some of us felt were being used.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Last edited by boyandroid on Dec 1, 2017, 5:53:46 AM
good stuff, found some loots after coming home yesterday ;)
Took 50 hours to get the skin, and got the only one that I already had, out of 22 skins. This game just hates me with devotion. Got the worst luck in the game, but now it seems its as bad outside the game.

and look Ziggysucker, ok GGG, thanks for piar this nab shit :/
"
Lokinir wrote:
You guys really don't get the long term results of something like this. Yeah, you get a hat for afking. But more importantly, POE shows up on twitchtv's popular channels and brings an influx of NEW PLAYERS to an old game. More players, more money, more expansions, more fun. So go support the game thats free to play so you can keep playing.

But this is only very temporary. When people have their hat, they're gone.

Why not make it possible to win multiple skins (as they're only skins, not full hats) and do it at the start of the new league. That way a lot of people will just be afking during the whole period.

OR... is this just a test...
No more money from me to GGG until they improve trade!
"
PlatoniusIII wrote:

OR... is this just a test...

The new community co-manager GGG GLaDOS came up with this.
The drops do exist!
Got the rarest one :)
BTW, dont know if it is coincidence or not, but After 20-30h of watching streams I turned off ad-block and received the reward in less than 30 minutes!
"
SabreWolfy wrote:
Finally! :) 1 x Lightning Helmet.

PS: S/O to Zizaran for many, many hours of streaming.
"
Lokinir wrote:

Agreed. The advertising for POE is a good thing. It just would have been nice to know that the system was working during all those long hours.
"
Jayisnone wrote:
Took 50 hours to get the skin, and got the only one that I already had, out of 22 skins.

"What are the chances?" :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info