Watch Path of Exile live and win a Helmet Skin with Twitch Drops!

yo,

first:

i opened my Turmoil Box, on Saturday

yeah, i got the white Dove Pet "smile"

Did i excpect to get something cool ?

No, but i got something usefull for me, great

Did, i ever buy those Boxe`s ? No, and i will never do^^

now:

Do i watch Poe Streamer`s ? from time too time,

Do i have a Twitch Acc ? Yes, but don`t remember when i last loged in

Do i want to Link it now and run a streamer, to get some "free" Stuff ?

No thx, i dont need

so, its amazing how much ppl. complain here to get some "free" Stuff, just lol
and some ppl. should learn to read, so many stupid questions, that are answered in the Promotion post

"mum,dad, i run a stream 16h and still won nothing"

Kid`z Today xD

so gl&hf, going on with thing`s like that

...your mom told ur, everything has it`s price ? pass me ur mom`s phone number^^
Capitalism has no problems, it is the problem Ò_ó
Last edited by SirJoghurt on Nov 29, 2017, 10:10:19 AM
"
trolldemort wrote:
"
Forsman wrote:
What a scam.
Tricking people into giving the game exposure on twitch.

Scam would imply you are losing something in the process. Do you?

That's a false statement. A scam can be merely a scheme or plan that's dishonest. If GGG is using this promotion to gain something dishonestly, then yes, that term can apply. But I would agree that "scam" is a little too strong of a word to use. Instead, perhaps "marketing ploy" is better since GGG will most likely want to do this to increase the Twitch presence of PoE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Razzenit wrote:
12 hours, nothing yet

How do we know we are getting the credit for watching streams?

@GGG Please add stats to our twitch.tv profile page at the very least how many times has the dice been rolled for us. I should be at 150+ dice rolls for 1% chance, it is hard to believe that it still has not dropped a single skin.

BTW, Does the "Share my activity" option from twitch settings need to be on for this to work?

so what? even when u have 2000 rolls its still 1 % which is very freaking low.
Got a Radiant Helmet, good stuff
"
I don´t know if anyone posted this already but here I go, to the correct section this time
8.33 hours (x 60)
=499.8 minutes ~ 500 minutes
=500 minutes (:5)
=100 procs (dice rolls)
chance is 1%
1 - 0.01 is 0.99 (chance that it will not happen with one try)
0.99 to the power of 100 = 0.366 (0.99 x 0.99 x 0.99....a hundred times, result is the chance that the result will not proc upon 100 cosecutive tries)
1 - 0.366 (a chance that the result does proc)
= 0.634
0.634 x 100
= 63.4% (chance in %)

No need for such difficult calculations. The probability for success within the average time for success under these circumstances will always be approximately 1-1/e = 63%, where e is Eulers number.

Same for orbs of fusings. If the probabilty for a single orb of fusing to six link is 1 in 1200, then you will get a six link with probability 63% within 1200 attempts.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
trolldemort wrote:
"
Forsman wrote:
What a scam.
Tricking people into giving the game exposure on twitch.

Scam would imply you are losing something in the process. Do you?

That's a false statement. A scam can be merely a scheme or plan that's dishonest. If GGG is using this promotion to gain something dishonestly, then yes, that term can apply. But I would agree that "scam" is a little too strong of a word to use. Instead, perhaps "marketing ploy" is better since GGG will most likely want to do this to increase the Twitch presence of PoE.

I mean, aside form that it's a wasting time, which is certainly something worth money.
"
alevil1234 wrote:
"
Razzenit wrote:
12 hours, nothing yet

How do we know we are getting the credit for watching streams?

@GGG Please add stats to our twitch.tv profile page at the very least how many times has the dice been rolled for us. I should be at 150+ dice rolls for 1% chance, it is hard to believe that it still has not dropped a single skin.

BTW, Does the "Share my activity" option from twitch settings need to be on for this to work?

so what? even when u have 2000 rolls its still 1 % which is very freaking low.

Nope. You're wrong. At 2000 rolls you have a probability of 0.99999999813624339700773325932328 to have it already.

At 150 rolls it is only 0.77854821276113878265924097449221 which means that 77.85 of players would have it at the 150 rolls mark.
Last edited by Razzenit on Nov 29, 2017, 10:42:52 AM
Can i watch many streams at once? or it wont work.
stop making numbers some people even if they are 100000000 hours will never get it
Yeah I been watching since announcement and nothing.

There is a possibility that RNG says F your life and you never get it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info