Watch Path of Exile live and win a Helmet Skin with Twitch Drops!

"
cipher_nemo wrote:
GGG, how long does this promotion run? No end date listed. No begin date listed. A timeframe would be nice. :-(

is this rly hard to see?...
"
xPiranha wrote:
Twitch Drops will run from the time of this post until Monday December 18th (PST).

There is a Begin and End Date bud prolly just didnt notice.
Thanks. Yup, skimmed the OP twice and still didn't see it, lol.

"
Melanholic7 wrote:
is this rly hard to see?...

Yes. Not in thread title, towards middle of thread, and buried inside the notes area. So yes, I missed it skimming the post twice.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Just mute the stream and get a free helmet skin??

"
Zanryu wrote:
What if I hate all streamers? No chance! GG GGG for another promotion for only a selected few, who actually cares about streamers. I find no joy in watching others play. Glad for those who can.
"
after around 10~11h. i got it.
https://uphinhnhanh.com/images/2017/11/29/1234.jpg

wow grats man... been 11-12h and still nothing for me :<
This actually hurts the Streamers more than anything Excluding the already established ones

it is false numbers as everyone will just watch 160p muted and minimized while they go to work. so a upcoming streamer will have great numbers for a while but then when the promotion is over they will go back to their regular 3 people viewing.

I'm all for the free stuff, but don't use the streamers.

the best way would have been to have your own GGG developper/community manager/random guest/ Irene from HR play path of exile 1 hour per day (covering All major timezone regions) and give everyone 100% chance to get a skin after watching for 20-30 minutes while still using your 60%-30%-10% rarity chance.

i mean 8 hours average to get 1 skin? who really watches 8 hours of streams?

I guarantee that you wont get many people WATCHING for 8 hours random streamers, even popular streamers.
10 hrs- nothing
"
SqualZell wrote:
This actually hurts the Streamers more than anything Excluding the already established ones

it is false numbers as everyone will just watch 160p muted and minimized while they go to work. so a upcoming streamer will have great numbers for a while but then when the promotion is over they will go back to their regular 3 people viewing.

I'm all for the free stuff, but don't use the streamers.

the best way would have been to have your own GGG developper/community manager/random guest/ Irene from HR play path of exile 1 hour per day (covering All major timezone regions) and give everyone 100% chance to get a skin after watching for 20-30 minutes while still using your 60%-30%-10% rarity chance.

i mean 8 hours average to get 1 skin? who really watches 8 hours of streams?

I guarantee that you wont get many people WATCHING for 8 hours random streamers, even popular streamers.

I don't get it, what's wrong with this? We get hats, GGG gets advertising, streamers get revenue and popularity (because it might attract some people not interested in streams and even make them stay after the event). Everyone wins
Nothing here
What a scam.
Tricking people into giving the game exposure on twitch. Then when someone gets a helm skin they might then afterwards buy the entire rest of the set.
None of the standalone helmet skins are on available.

And for gods sake, please give me the option of turning off having to put in a god damn code every day i want to log in. You think i enjoy having to open my email every day to get a code which i have to put in to be allowed to log in?

I don't.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
"This room is in followers-only mode. Follow ziggydlive to join the community!"

That's mean i have to follow him for get the Helmet?
Thanks GGG! Gonna win me a hat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info