[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

"
gaxx23 wrote:
Hey there, loving the build so far and how fast I can run uber labs. I saw that OP was being edited for the past few days, and at one point I saw a mention of possibly getting rid of Bringer of Rain in favour of an elder/shaped items. Is that no longer the case? I haven't seen any built in gems in new items, that would go well with sunder (faster attack on gloves, but that's about it, and 5 link item isn't that attractive), but maybe some other elder/shaped items that would increase block and allow for endurance charges gain?

That was the old future proof / speculation section of the build guide from last season, before we knew final details of crafting data and stat rolls on various gear for 3.1.

It turned out to be mostly correct. None of that stuff can really be gone into in much depth at the moment, as GGG didn't bother releasing much of the info until the final second and even some of it is only coming out right now. We didn't even get data on what the new of different stat rolls on ilvl 83-86 regular gear was until today.

The availability to even do hard and correct theory-crafting on that stuff is still really weeks away, so nothing is coming soon. Then on top of that, you'll have to combat the crafting or availability of that stuff, too. Who know's how viable it will be to dispose of the new helm or not. At this stage is seems unlikely the helm slot can be disposed of though, mainly because there's no other combo of helm and chest alternate that can meet or exceed what the Bringer of Rain currently offers in terms of mitigation, defence, life and raw phys damage.

We'll just have to wait and see.
"
Danith wrote:
Is there any video of someone doing maps in 60-90 seconds? It seems on for me, t1 maps take at least 5 minutes at 76 and all the uniques except the carnage heart. It would help to see someone do a map and find out how they do them in 60-90 seconds, unless it's literally leap slam to the boss, kill it, and do another map.

I'm having a hard time capping my resists and hardly have any currency. Currently sitting at about 4.2k health at level 76 and I'm afraid when I get uber lab unlocked I'll just die a bunch of lose all my offerings.

Probably I will end up just like you. You are overleveled for the areas you play and that causes xp and drop penalties yet you get 1 shotted from time to time.

I hate this game sometimes man.

I'm level 81 in standard league and havent done merciless lab let alone uber. Feels bad man. And being 81 and farming t3 maps really sucks.

Someone hear our screams :D
Last edited by Mutasyon on Dec 13, 2017, 8:09:14 AM
Hello, I am at level 71 and working on the Uber Lab trials. Everything is going well except that I very rarely get any endurance charges. My understanding is that I should be getting some when I block while wearing my 'Bringer of Rain'. Is it just that my defensive are so good that I never have to block anything :)

Also using Writhing and killing the worms does not seem to generate any endurance charges. I may just not understand how that mechanic works.

Any ideas?

Also, what are the gems that I would want 20 quality on?
Last edited by Skua99 on Dec 13, 2017, 4:50:27 PM
"
Skua99 wrote:
Hello, I am at level 71 and working on the Uber Lab trials. Everything is going well except that I very rarely get any endurance charges. My understanding is that I should be getting some when I block while wearing my 'Bringer of Rain'. Is it just that my defensive are so good that I never have to block anything :)

Also using Writhing and killing the worms does not seem to generate any endurance charges. I may just not understand how that mechanic works.

Any ideas?

Had a look at your character mate - check out your skill tree, you forgot to take any of the Endurance Charge skill tree nodes, or the one's along with them that grant extended endurance charge duration and life regen amount per endurance charge.

:)
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
Skua99 wrote:

Any ideas?

Had a look at your character mate - check out your skill tree, you forgot to take any of the Endurance Charge skill tree nodes, or the one's along with them that grant extended endurance charge duration and life regen amount per endurance charge.

Thanks for the quick reply. Don't I get at least a maximum of three Endurance charges without taking the nodes? At the moment I very rarely even generate one. I originally had taken one Endurance node, but when I saw that I never got close to generating four, I dropped it for something that would do me some good.
Last edited by Skua99 on Dec 13, 2017, 10:26:42 PM
"
Skua99 wrote:
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
Skua99 wrote:

Any ideas?

Thanks for the quick reply. Don't I get at least a maximum of three Endurance charges without taking the nodes? At the moment I very rarely even generate one. I originally had taken one Endurance node, but when I saw that I never got close to generating four, I dropped it for something that would do me some good.

Usually the main reason you wouldn't be generating charges constantly, is if you weren't playing efficiently and you were stopping to slowly go through loot or random drops. Any hit from an enemy will have a chance to gain a charge and you jump from white trash mob to white trash mob endlessly, just collecting currency or jewellery/uniques on the way. You get hit all the time, so I'm not sure what the issue might be?

I should add though, the higher the level of map's or content you are doing, the more you are going to get attacked and generate charges. Enemies are just more aggressive and plentiful, the higher the levels you go up. It is certainly noticeable the difference between charge generation on Tier 1 maps and Tier 10 maps. Having said that though, I've never had any problems generating and keeping charges.
Last edited by Adambjjoz on Dec 13, 2017, 10:34:39 PM
Another round of Build Guide updates complete.

- Pantheon Power section re-written as the bosses and maps you obtain them from have been changed & shuffled around, but not advised to the community yet.
- Levelling section updated.
- Lab Farming section updated, links to POElab provided.
- Added a "Please Note" section.
- Added a "Q & A" section.
- Added screencap's of the basic skill tree at L86 to the "Skill Tree" section.
- Added a quick bit of strategy advice on how to kill fully buffed Izaro and Argus, on day's where their buff's are crazy.
What's a good chest/helmet to switch to later levels when BoR stops being as good?

Should i keep this enchant or is there better one?
Hey guys. Following this guide to do some lab farming, but I'm sitting at nearly perfect gear and it's looking like it'll get me in the 5.2k life range, still not enough. This is at level 84 as well. Can you give me some insight into what I might be doing wrong here? Played around a lot with theoretical items on PoB, and I just can't figure it out even with all T1 life rolls. It must be my current passives, but I've followed them to the letter. Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info