[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

uber izaro today is 100% a pain in the ass with full buffs. 1 shot me twice already with 5.1k life
Vaal Pact has been working fine for me. Hitting a mob or using Writhing Jar keeps me leeching for a long period of time. Curious if there's any downsides to using Vaal Pact.
Thanks for the guide. Been running this build as my starter, leveling was smooth im on 80 now. Gonna map a bit for some gear and the trials then head to lab.
Hi, can you rate my current gear and tell me where improvment is needed and at what cost? Thank you for your guide tho, running smoothly, but didnt try uber lab yet. Thanks in advance.
nvm
Last edited by mineperse on Dec 11, 2017, 3:41:05 PM
Pantheon Power choices updated in the build guide.

They currently still the same, but the bosses and maps you get them from have all shuffled around and we don't currently have a complete list yet for the new Abyss league. Will update it when I can.
"
BronzeMike wrote:
Hi, can you rate my current gear and tell me where improvment is needed and at what cost? Thank you for your guide tho, running smoothly, but didnt try uber lab yet. Thanks in advance.

The improving you need to make is obtain and equip the recommended build gear, flasks and alternate weapons in the alternate weapon slot, as per the build guide.
Specced into this and it's pretty awesome. Any thoughts on running this as a berserker? I imagine there'd be a significant damage increase, but I'm wondering about life sustain.
so i mentioned earlier but didnt really get a reply, would getting vaal pact be worth it at all or not really? currently 86 with the build and its been doing me well.
"
UhYuuki wrote:
so i mentioned earlier but didnt really get a reply, would getting vaal pact be worth it at all or not really? currently 86 with the build and its been doing me well.

Try it out and see, then let us know. It would likely be a decent improvement while mapping and bossing, but would be a significant detriment while in the Uber Lab. My past experiences with multiple different characters in the Uber Lab that were Vaal-Pact based could all easily be summed up with one word "Nightmare".

Not just because long complex traps and gauntlets will chew you up with no base life regen, but because the Uber Lab changes for this season especially have seen the Endless Drought Sentinel Traps installed in just about every last series of traps and gauntlets through the entire lab. For those that didn't know, these traps are the one's that will really cause your death - they instantly remove 1 of ALL your Flask Charges every time they activate and pulse. More often than not, they are paired with an Unending Lethargy Sentinel Trap which you go through first - these are the traps that glow purple & apply temp chains and slow you down. So what happens is you get slowed to a crawl by the first trap, then the next one strips you till your defenseless and then you get bent over by the next thing that comes along, often without even noticing. Because all that happens is you panic about being slowed down, only to then have a "few" moment as the next sentinel takes no life from you - but you don't notice that it's actually removed all your charges & then some scumbag white trash monster you would normally all but ignore light's you up like a Christmas Tree. This trap combo alone is pretty much why the build guide has a flask with curse immunity and the recommendation that you use the alternate weapon swap to fly through the areas - as when flying through at speed with the Brighbeak/PrismaticEclipse combo and flasks up, you wont be effected by the traps. The odd occasion where you are, or you jump into a spike/axe combo that you couldn't have seen coming from a distance - you'll have base life regen to keep you alive.
Last edited by Adambjjoz on Dec 11, 2017, 9:57:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info