War for the Atlas: Xbox One Timeline

/cheer
Last edited by Wikidigit on Dec 17, 2017, 9:15:28 AM
I am unable to move flasks to inventory when equiping new flasks after 3.1.0 update! lol
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Spanish is included in the 3.1.0 release on Monday.

Too late for me. Including Spanish from the beginning would have been a very smart decision for everyone. It tells you a Spanish from Spain (southern Europe).

I hope that in future projects you have it in mind since we are legion and it was stupid not to include Spanish from the beginning. Why did not you do it?
Now it does not matter at all.

Greetings.
Last edited by naviofexile on Dec 19, 2017, 12:49:48 PM
"
naviofexile wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Spanish is included in the 3.1.0 release on Monday.

Too late for me. Including Spanish from the beginning would have been a very smart decision for everyone. It tells you a Spanish from Spain (southern Europe).

I hope that in future projects you have it in mind since we are legion and it was stupid not to include Spanish from the beginning. Why did not you do it?
Now it does not matter at all.

Greetings.

Man there are a indie game studio when the game started in closed beta on pc there was no spanish,french,german, etc
there are now doing it because they see there is a lot of people from different country and they have the money now to do it. Not every indie company can translate they game from the start google grim dawn they game is not even translated by the dev. Cheer have a good day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info