War for the Atlas: Xbox One Timeline

So, Xbox brothers and sisters. You thinking the 22nd or the 29th for us to get the new league. I would love to see the 22nd so I can play during the longer weekend. Plus holding my horses is getting harder.
With all the issues on pc I'm thinking 29th or 1-5-18. They probably won't send patch in for certification until they are done patching the pc version. Not holding my breath for anytime soon.
"
Manningj wrote:
So, Xbox brothers and sisters. You thinking the 22nd or the 29th for us to get the new league. I would love to see the 22nd so I can play during the longer weekend. Plus holding my horses is getting harder.
Would be really nice to get an idea as I have asked for vacation time just to play this game.
"
Valkoon wrote:
"
Manningj wrote:
Would be really nice to get an idea as I have asked for vacation time just to play this game.

Hate to say this but if holding you horses is too hard you are going to have to get a PC. 3.1 has lots of issues.
off topic- how are the load times for this game on Xbox 1X in comparison to the xbox one version?
"
GobiXB1 wrote:
off topic- how are the load times for this game on Xbox 1X in comparison to the xbox one version?

Much much faster. The one X loads in just a few seconds.
"
Quest55 wrote:
"
GobiXB1 wrote:

Much much faster. The one X loads in just a few seconds.

Can confirm aswell. Just switched from Old Xbox One (the big one) to the new One X and loading times and overall framerate is reaaaaaally nice now :)
"
Valkoon wrote:
"
Manningj wrote:

Just why would you take vaccation, if the date isn't confirmed yet...
Stick to PC if you can't hold horses :)
He said 18th-22nd as it seems so far.
Been watching some streamers and some fights against the Elder. I'm SO excited to get going on this.

GGG, Xbox community is drooling!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info