War for the Atlas: Xbox One Timeline

Hi guys,

I wanted to provide some clarity on upcoming dates regarding the release of War for the Atlas on Xbox One!

As you know, we're releasing the PC version on December 8 (US time). We're trying to nail down an exact date for the Xbox One version. It's likely to be around a week after the PC release (Currently we're estimating between December 18-22). We'll let you know as soon as we know the date.

The new Abyss league launches on Xbox One alongside the War for the Atlas expansion. We plan to end the Harbinger league on Xbox One at the same time (i.e. it lasts right up until deployment, then it ends, we migrate characters, and launch the new expansion and league together).

The War for the Atlas supporter packs will be available for purchase when the expansion launches. At this time, the Harbinger and Oriath ones will be removed from sale. The Abyss packs will launch soon after release.

Sorry for the lack of communication around this so far. We'll let you know as soon as there's more information.

By the way, I'm also working on answering a bunch of frequently-asked community questions about the Xbox version (touching on trade, guilds, pvp, etc) and expect to post that next week.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Jeff_GGG on Dec 17, 2017, 2:16:33 PM
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2017, 3:39:40 PM
As always, thanks Chris for all the hard work you put into this community.
My PC left me
Great to see this, thanks Chris. :)

While we're discussing communication & the Xbox One version of PoE, every thread about the Turmoil & Mayhem races posted thus far neglected to mention that they're PC only. It'd be really nice if someone could double-check the upcoming reminder about Mayhem mentions that. I PM'd Bex but didn't get a reply, not sure if she saw it or if it got lost in the flood.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Good luck sir
All,
My computer crashed because of POE. I can no longer play on computer anymore (because i'm tired of buying computers and video cards just to play this game). Is it at all possible to transfer and use my account on here into the X-box version? if so, i might just buy an X-box. But it sounds like you all are having issues as it is with X-box gaming. :(
Sincerely,
Kevin
"
All,
My computer crashed because of POE. I can no longer play on computer anymore (because i'm tired of buying computers and video cards just to play this game). Is it at all possible to transfer and use my account on here into the X-box version? if so, i might just buy an X-box. But it sounds like you all are having issues as it is with X-box gaming. :(
Sincerely,
Kevin

Not its a fresh start with gggmicrosoft account
Hey - quick question, presuming I am not the only console player wondering.

My various leveled toons in Harbinger - they get transferred to the new Xbox League? Or is it a fresh start.
Pieces of equipment gathered in Harbinger - do they also transfer and/or they accessible through account stash?

Looking forward to new stuff.
XBOX ONE
"
Shamefaced wrote:

My various leveled toons in Harbinger - they get transferred to the new Xbox League? Or is it a fresh start.
Pieces of equipment gathered in Harbinger - do they also transfer and/or they accessible through account stash?

At the end of Harbinger, all your characters & gear etc get transferred to Standard. Abyss league will be a fresh start.
"
Shamefaced wrote:

With experience you will level smoother and enjoy the fresh start with empty stash and the new league mode rather than thinking its a loss to loose everything.
This is also why its better to earn currency by killing monsters rather then being a jerk on ah.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info