War for the Atlas: Xbox One Timeline

If the new league doesnt start with a ladder system for Xbox, i know i wont be playing it. We already got cucked with no races. Wish i didn't put any money into this game on Xbox. never would have had i known there would be this much difference between PC and Xbox.
"
Maldor25 wrote:
If the new league doesnt start with a ladder system for Xbox, i know i wont be playing it. We already got cucked with no races. Wish i didn't put any money into this game on Xbox. never would have had i known there would be this much difference between PC and Xbox.

Can't blame GGG for it all. Some of it is because of Microsoft's requirement to review every little inch of content before upload. I wish MS would give them direct control over their own game without having to put their fingers in it. There has to be a better way.
"
Manningj wrote:
Can't blame GGG for it all. Some of it is because of Microsoft's requirement to review every little inch of content before upload. I wish MS would give them direct control over their own game without having to put their fingers in it. There has to be a better way.

GGG is to blame for releasing a beta as full game. If they'd run this league as a beta, there probably would be less complaining. Still requests for these features, but hey, it's a beta, so I'll guess it will come/will be solved with the full release.

But after a way too short time they made it a full release... And with a full release you expect a full set of features...
No more money from me to GGG until they improve trade!
I play other Xbox games that have a PC version and they all have the same features. I can understand the cert process that takes a week or so causing the Xbox version to be behind a bit but theres ZERO excuse for the lack of content on Xbox version vs the PC. NO races, no ladder, and now no Twitch Loot.
Should we still expect Chris's answers to frequently asked community questions regarding Xbox this week? I know I have been looking forward to seeing that to understand GGG's thinking on the future of Xbox.

We're feeling a little neglected right now.
"
Chris wrote:
Hi guys,

I wanted to provide some clarity on upcoming dates regarding the release of War for the Atlas on Xbox One!

As you know, we're releasing the PC version on December 8 (US time). We're trying to nail down an exact date for the Xbox One version. It's likely to be around a week after the PC release. We'll let you know as soon as we know the date.

The new Abyss league launches on Xbox One alongside the War for the Atlas expansion. We plan to end the Harbinger league on Xbox One at the same time (i.e. it lasts right up until deployment, then it ends, we migrate characters, and launch the new expansion and league together).

The War for the Atlas supporter packs will be available for purchase when the expansion launches. At this time, the Harbinger and Oriath ones will be removed from sale. The Abyss packs will launch soon after release.

Sorry for the lack of communication around this so far. We'll let you know as soon as there's more information.

By the way, I'm also working on answering a bunch of frequently-asked community questions about the Xbox version (touching on trade, guilds, pvp, etc) and expect to post that next week.

I am very much looking forward to this post today maybe. Last day of the week and all. I'm trying to decide if I should play this on console or will it continue to feel a bit left out. Cheers.
"
manny wrote:
I am very much looking forward to this post today maybe.

It's Saturday morning in GGG's timezone. There's absolutely no chance of that.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
manny wrote:
I am very much looking forward to this post today maybe.

It's Saturday morning in GGG's timezone. There's absolutely no chance of that.

I see. Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure how I feel about being made to expect a post on these issues that are so important for Xbox players and not getting said post.

I would love for the Xbox to be the main place for me to play Path of Exile as all of my friends are on console but if the best place to enjoy path is on PC, I might just jump over to that platform.

If we had some promise of parity between the two platforms sometime in the future, I might stay on Xbox because the game runs beautifully on the Xbox One X on a 4k monitor.

I agree with most of the common complaints from Xbox players so I won't list them here because they are well-known but it helps to be given hope that quality of life improvements and better features are coming.
"
Jauron wrote:
Should we still expect Chris's answers to frequently asked community questions regarding Xbox this week? I know I have been looking forward to seeing that to understand GGG's thinking on the future of Xbox.

We're feeling a little neglected right now.

I'm still working on these - sorry for the delay! I expect to have them ready within a few days.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
cool Chris we have been wating for some news and hopfully some xb love.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info