New Boss Fight: Shakari

"
mattislouie wrote:
"
DuyAlex wrote:
Okay The Oasis's boss in Act 9. And maybe new Pantheon skill?
And please nerf Yugul a bit, it's too stronk :(

So nerf a Pantheon power because the others are underpowered? Wouldn't you want to say "Buff (Insert Pantheon power that needs a buff here) please."?

I believe they were asking for the boss to be nerfed, rather than the pantheon power.

But i would also like for this to be a minor god which would grant some small effect.
can't wait, hype !
So much for VP.
Tail with girl , i want girl on a big stick as 2H effect.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Kinda reminds Sacred 2 desert boss.
"Boss is too damn difficult, cause I cant dps all the time."

"Boss is made to look difficult by using shit tier items, but is actually boring."

"Boss is tedious, cause I cant dps all the time, cause he is not up all the time."

Dear people, please calm the hell down. This is a showcase for a possible boss encounter in Act 9! Obviously it is gonna reappear in maps, but since you whiners don't do the bosses in maps anyway, why care so much.

This doesn't seem to be the best and most interesting boss fight ever, but it still looks entertaining somewhat and has a good feel to it in general.

Do you know why they play a shit tier build for these kinds of showcases? They are supposed to actually show the boss abilities and not kill it before it dished out all of those. Also, this kind of video leaves the final blow to the player, which makes it somewhat more satisfying. At least for me.

Rant over.
"
Imaxilian wrote:
This doesn't seem to be the best and most interesting boss fight ever...

...They are supposed to actually show the boss abilities and not kill it before it dished out all of those.

I hope u r right... I dont want to play Grim Dawn in PoE .).

Nevertheless I like graphics :)
Last edited by Rexeos on Nov 21, 2017, 3:51:48 AM
The boss looks extremely cool. Pity the actual fight looks boring as hell.
dude you better use your bear trap, it does more single target damage ;)
"
phenny wrote:
Not to be a hater but that fight looks incredibly tedious and not at all fun to me.

Would need to be a hell of a reward.

Hear Hear, boring as ...

X

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info