New Boss Fight: Shakari

Gives me Dota 2 Sand King vibes..

Scorpion model - Check
Sand themed - Check
Burrowstrike - Check
Channeled (wind-up) AOE Epicenter - Check
Okay The Oasis's boss in Act 9. And maybe new Pantheon skill?
And please nerf Yugul a bit, it's too stronk :(
Beautiful and creative.
Must have wallpaper please!
:)
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
With enough movement speed, doesn't seem to be dangerous at all...
Give me a mechanic that leaves me with 1HP, lets say a Sting attack that player cannot avoid at all.
A poisoning d.o.t. that for few seconds also leaves players at reduced movement speed, while the boss charges a massive AOE that would give the final blow.
Just an idea.
when you reach level 90 in the turmoil and check "messages" in the forum every 5 minutes to see if you won anything, but there are 0 messages :/ and you didnt even received the box :/
"
DuyAlex wrote:
Okay The Oasis's boss in Act 9. And maybe new Pantheon skill?
And please nerf Yugul a bit, it's too stronk :(

So nerf a Pantheon power because the others are underpowered? Wouldn't you want to say "Buff (Insert Pantheon power that needs a buff here) please."?
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
looks amazing, but damn it looks harsh for true melee builds xD
whats up with mana costs of these skill? is this recorded with cheats enabled? Clarity is turned off, yet traps that arent exactly cheap mana-wise cost so little the mana globe barely moves

whats the deal?

btw - do not preview bosses with ranged. id like to see 'melee being viable' esp with that new cool support gem that makes single target skills good!
Just got my mistery box, does that mean i had bad luck with the other prizes? Or do i misunderstood that and those prices will be still awarded later?
how tf you manage to still have mana?
gimme money bitch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info