New Boss Fight: Shakari

Looks kinda boring
My 2 cents...

The bad...

From watching the boss from the 29 second mark to the 1:22 mark do nothing but hide under the sand, this boss reminds me of the asininely stupid Whakawairua Tuahu, Tormented Temptress boss that does nothing but very quickly run away from you while underneath her proximity shield... for the entire fight.

The other approximate 1:30 duration of this too long of a fight, I'll attribute to the bad player skill, or at the very least poor choice in class/DPS skill.

The good...

The art is amazing.
I want a pet that size
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Bosses with lot of hp and annoying attacks won't be welcome without significant drop boost or some special assassination quest rewards. I can clear half of map in the time I would fight it, so why bother? Especially for high level characters it's just too much risk.
"
Redblade wrote:
So yet another fight where you leave no room to actually dps which is one of the main reasons people made builds with VP so you could face tank in order to deal damage. Add in a once shot mechanic as well just to take the extra piss after nerfing CI which was the counter to that bullshit.

No wonder you used a trap build to showcase it and not a channel build that requires some periods of being stationary.

you are one saly person. yes you actually need to runaround and stop dps for dodging reasons. how can this be a bad thing. every fucking mob on poe but the bosses are so weak you could go afk ..... and you want them to be so weak you don t need to runaround and choose the openings too ??
"
notblueone wrote:
what is the goal having boss in a game and they reward u nothing more than classic mobs ?

Well said.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
Interesting choice of build. Maybe a buff to traps is incoming ?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Nice Shakira
That's why you don't start using level 1 gems right before a bossfight.
I love everything about this video.
Including the build and cosmetics.
What is the name of that cloak and shield?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info