ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
deathflower wrote:
You mean fake left and fake liberals? Why are people calling people on the left liberals when a lot of them are not in fact liberals?

I said this in the old thread :) We should endeavor to call them what they are and not allow liberalism to become wholly subverted; they are Marxists, which is antithetical to liberalism. Conversely, constitutionalism is true liberalism, yet is synonymous with conservativism. Interesting!
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
deathflower wrote:
"
kiadaw wrote:

Modern liberals not classical liberism. YOu can call them fake liberals or whatever you like. Every group name call, but its not even Steven. The intolerance of opposing idea is disportional from the (todays) left.
& I am not a liberals or republicans. Its an obseration support by reports also.
There are reseacrhe that show that too.

So what if people name call? It is Freedom of speech. If Trump's nonsense is considered OK, people can abuse their freedom of speech however they want. It works if you have a thick skin. And I have a pretty thick skin.

People can said what they want. I am pointing that people being systemamically brainwash to think the other side is evil & bad. This is what cause unwarranted hatred & division.

"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
You mean fake left and fake liberals? Why are people calling people on the left liberals when a lot of them are not in fact liberals?
I said this in the old thread :) We should endeavor to call them what they are and not allow liberalism to become wholly subverted; they are Marxists, which is antithetical to liberalism. Conversely, constitutionalism is true liberalism, yet is synonymous with conservativism. Interesting!
I wonder what you think of Carl "Sargon of Akkad" Benjamin's recent attempt to rebrand classical liberals as "liberalists."
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

Aren't they Social Justice Warriors? They advocate social changes and social movements. Have nothing to do with Marxism. They aren't a faction of liberalism but more likely the civil rights movement. Civil rights movement is not always non violence. However many prominent leaders of civil rights movement advocate non-violent resistance as the mean to their end.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I wonder what you think of Carl "Sargon of Akkad" Benjamin's recent attempt to rebrand classical liberals as "liberalists."

I haven’t seen this. All of these -isms are functional; they are the ideologies of the things. Isn’t adding -ist to the thing basically just saying the thing is a thing? Seems redundant. I’d rather just call out phony liberals when they advocate for tyranny, and reclaim the word proper.

"
deathflower wrote:
Aren't they Social Justice Warriors? They advocate social changes and social movements. Have nothing to do with Marxism. They aren't a faction of liberalism but more likely the civil rights movement. Civil rights movement is not always non violence. However many prominent leaders of civil rights movement advocate non-violent resistance as the mean to their end.

The liberalism you speak of is the misapplication of terminology that I speak of. Social justice advocates (progressives) are leftists, not liberals. Social justice is a rebranding of the communist’s class struggle. Rather than the working man fighting the capitalist, its the victim fighting the privileged. Same pig, new lip stick.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Jan 24, 2018, 12:43:22 AM
"
CanHasPants wrote:

Social justice is a rebranding of the communist’s class struggle. Rather than the working man fighting the capitalist, its the victim fighting the privileged. Same pig, new lip stick.

People like to lumping things together and overgeneralise. Social movements existed long before marxism. In fact certain social movement is about Social injustice, and placing special privileges and rights into their own groups. Good and evil can be subjective. What is good for me, might be bad for you or vice versa. Rather a "me" group vs "you" group problem.
"
deathflower wrote:
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Social justice is a rebranding of the communist’s class struggle. Rather than the working man fighting the capitalist, its the victim fighting the privileged. Same pig, new lip stick.
People like to lumping things together and overgeneralise. Social movements existed long before marxism. In fact certain social movement is about Social injustice, and placing special privileges and rights into their own groups. Good and evil can be subjective. What is good for me, might be bad for you or vice versa. Rather a "me" group vs "you" group problem.
I think I finally broke deathflower's mind last page. It seems he's fine with the SJWs and fine with the alt-right but wishes death upon all normies.

Edit: not just his (her?) mind, though:
"
23 Jan 2018

Illegal alien activists stormed the home of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and the offices of Democrats demanding immediate amnesty for all 12 to 30 million illegal aliens in the United States, as well as the release of all illegal aliens who are in detention centers for crossing the U.S.-Mexico border illegally...

Illegal alien activists also stormed through the offices of Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), with one illegal alien who has been shielded from deportation by the President Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program taking issue with even the words “illegal immigrant.”

“We need [the DREAM Act] now,” the DACA illegal alien said. “You need to show leadership and show everybody else that you are willing to stand with your immigrant community and not with this white supremacist president, this administration.”...

"[M]y economics and civics class... labeled immigrants as ‘illegals,’ as people who shouldn’t be here... I remember crying so hard that I had to leave that room. And I remember there were people laughing in that class. And that’s the day that I came out as undocumented."

“DACA is no longer enough,” she said. “Not only is DACA not only a band-aid on the problem but its also a burden to our people.”
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 23, 2018, 10:38:50 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I think I finally broke deathflower's mind last page. It seems he's fine with the SJWs and fine with the alt-right but wishes death upon all normies.

Not really. People act different when they are a dictator, politician or a citizen. Explaining concept have nothing to do my position. If anything I would think I lack one. I am more a chameleon rather than static.

Some people are perfectly fine with injustice if it benefit their own groups. Certain form of social justice does not benefit everyone and come with a cost. It is an explanation not a position.

"

Edit: not just his (her?) mind, though:
"
23 Jan 2018

Illegal alien activists stormed the home of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and the offices of Democrats demanding immediate amnesty for all 12 to 30 million illegal aliens in the United States, as well as the release of all illegal aliens who are in detention centers for crossing the U.S.-Mexico border illegally...

Illegal alien activists also stormed through the offices of Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), with one illegal alien who has been shielded from deportation by the President Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program taking issue with even the words “illegal immigrant.”

“We need [the DREAM Act] now,” the DACA illegal alien said. “You need to show leadership and show everybody else that you are willing to stand with your immigrant community and not with this white supremacist president, this administration.”...

"[M]y economics and civics class... labeled immigrants as ‘illegals,’ as people who shouldn’t be here... I remember crying so hard that I had to leave that room. And I remember there were people laughing in that class. And that’s the day that I came out as undocumented."

“DACA is no longer enough,” she said. “Not only is DACA not only a band-aid on the problem but its also a burden to our people.”

I was expecting something better than this. If someone commit a crime, is it the crime of the group? If a Trumpster shoot someone on 5th avenue, should we throw Trump in jail? It is association fallacy.
"
deathflower wrote:
I was expecting something better than this. If someone commit a crime, is it the crime of the group? If a Trumpster shoot someone on 5th avenue, should we throw Trump in jail? It is association fallacy.
What association fallacy? I just said you weren't the only one losing your mind over the Schumer cuckdown. Are you saying the article doesn't describe craziness?
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
What association fallacy? I just said you weren't the only one losing your mind over the Schumer cuckdown. Are you saying the article doesn't describe craziness?

Nope. Perfectly reasonable response of angry people. Schumer is still alive, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info