ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
deathflower wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
Kick the can down the road. That was a short shutdown. Why does Republicans not like Chuck Schumer? He just cuck his own party and sold them out again.
There was no Democratic win with the Schumer shutdown. Keep holding out for DACA, appease the progressives but enrage the moderates (mostly apolitical people depending on tax refunds or other govt services). Cave on the shutdown, appease the moderates but enrage the progressives (the ones who were telling him to hold the shutdown gun to Trump's head in the first place).

Of course, you didn't want to think about the moderates. That's why you kept telling yourself a shutdown is fine. Hell, in a week you might have been so comfortable without government services you might have gone ancap.

You know, I was mugged once. I said no. No, I wasn't being brave and cocky; I was depressed and suicidal. But regardless of my reasons, the man couldn't. Later I realized that alley I was in was probably too close to the city's nightclubs and police presence for him to get away with killing me. He chickened out, I kept my money, and I felt much less depressed.

Chucky didn't think this mugging through. If you aren't ready to shoot, no point bringing the gun.

Still, I gotta admit: I thought the progressive arm of the party had such fascistic control over Schumer (and the media, and corporations, and anyone else they could threaten with claims of bigotry) that he would be far to intimidated by his own base to dare back down from Trump. Is this the beginning of a Democrat return to relative sanity?
It is strategic blunder. It is only scary when you first jump into the pool. Schumer already suffer a reputation hit and will get all the blame from both side jumping in and immediately crawling out. If Schumer jump into the pool and refuse to move, the responsibility will fall back to Trump and Republicans to move forward. The moderates don't care about DACA, precisely why if Democrat jump in and refuse to move, they have to pressure Trump and Republicans to move. If you holding hostage, why is the kidnappers being held hostage to other people's feelings, it is ridiculous. Point the gun at the moderates and shout Pass DACA or you will never get your tax cuts. If they refuse kill the hostages, Democrat aren't for tax cuts anyway. Democrats suck at politics.

PS: If they cannot stand for what they believe in, they stand for nothing at all. Democrats are cucks. Democratic Party is pathetic, spineless and useless.
Or maybe the strategic blunder was allowing social justice crybullies to push the party ever further left with cannibalistic purity spirals.

Nah, couldn't be that. It's gotta be those moderate Democrat xenophobic bigots. Point the gun at them for not loving dreamers as hard as you do. Purging them is key to your political victory.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 23, 2018, 4:18:31 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Or maybe the strategic blunder was allowing social justice crybullies to push the party ever further left with cannibalistic purity spirals.

Nah, couldn't be that. It's gotta be those moderate Democrat xenophobic bigots. Point the gun at them for not loving dreamers as hard as you do. Purging them is key to your political victory.

In a way, yes. If Moderate Democrat are really xenophobic bigots, it is toxic to the radical left, don't let them sit on the fence or stand in the centre. Convert them left, push them all left. Bring them into the fold. They are on this team not on the enemy team. If they want to win, they need to swallow the center and radicalized their base. The radicalization of the left to counter the radicalization of the right. You need crazy people to fight crazy people.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

It is actually amazing to watch how the Democrat party has changed over the last 20 years,most of the moderates who loved Bill Clinton are Republicans now.

It is astonishing how the Republicans are keeping moderates happy, and yet still are doing enough to keep the Republicans who want to return to being more a party of "Lincoln Republicans" from leaving and going independent.

I am more of a "Lincoln Republican" myself, but i freely admit, most Republicans are not. They are extremely moderate for the most part.
"
Kamchatka wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

It is actually amazing to watch how the Democrat party has changed over the last 20 years,most of the moderates who loved Bill Clinton are Republicans now.

It is astonishing how the Republicans are keeping moderates happy, and yet still are doing enough to keep the Republicans who want to return to being more a party of "Lincoln Republicans" from leaving and going independent.

I am more of a "Lincoln Republican" myself, but i freely admit, most Republicans are not. They are extremely moderate for the most part.

In America, Right is the new moderate. Right is the new center. There is no real left-wing in America.
"
deathflower wrote:
don't let them sit on the fence or stand in the centre. Convert them... Bring them into the fold. They are on this team not on the enemy team. If they want to win, they need to swallow the center and radicalized [sic] their base... radicalization... to counter the radicalization... You need crazy people to fight crazy people.
Like taking Richard Spencer's words right out of his mouth. Not that anyone else cares about what Spencer has to say.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 23, 2018, 10:58:51 AM
The problem ithe liberals today is they have been brainwash that anyone that disagree with them are bad, even evil. Every fk no inline with them is evil or racist

Support merit base migration->Racist
Support secure border->racist
Support pro-Life->Sexist, enver mind if you are a woman
Support trump->Nazi, white supermacist, sexist, xenopobic, nevermind if you are immigrantsm women, or minority.
Support voter ID to prevent fraud->racist
Support law enforcement->racist
Support military->Warmonger
Criticise Obama->racist
Crtiticise Hillary->Sexist

More enforcement of immigration & checks from people of terror risks, & cultural incompetiblity >Islamophic, racist.

Support equality of opponunity->Racist

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
don't let them sit on the fence or stand in the centre. Convert them... Bring them into the fold. They are on this team not on the enemy team. If they want to win, they need to swallow the center and radicalized [sic] their base... radicalization... to counter the radicalization... You need crazy people to fight crazy people.
Like taking Richard Spencer's words right out of his mouth. Not that anyone else cares about what Spencer has to say.

Nope. It is McCarthyism.

"
KiadawP wrote:
The problem ithe liberals today is they have been brainwash that anyone that disagree with them are bad, even evil. Every fk no inline with them is evil or racist

Support trump->Nazi, white supermacist, sexist, xenopobic, nevermind if you are immigrantsm women, or minority.
Criticise Obama->racist

More enforcement of immigration & checks from people of terror risks, & cultural incompetiblity >Islamophic, racist.

You mean fake left and fake liberals? Why are people calling people on the left liberals when a lot of them are not in fact liberals? We can all do finger pointing and Name calling. Why not? The right don't name call?
"
KiadawP wrote:

Criticise Obama->racist

You mean fake left and fake liberals? Why are people calling people on the left liberals when a lot of them are not in fact liberals? We can all do finger pointing and Name calling. Why not? The right don't name call?
[/quote]

Modern liberals not classical liberism. YOu can call them fake liberals or whatever you like. Every group name call, but its not even Steven. The intolerance of opposing idea is disportional from the (todays) left.
& I am not a liberals or republicans. Its an obseration support by reports also.
There are reseacrhe that show that too.
"
kiadaw wrote:

Modern liberals not classical liberism. YOu can call them fake liberals or whatever you like. Every group name call, but its not even Steven. The intolerance of opposing idea is disportional from the (todays) left.
& I am not a liberals or republicans. Its an obseration support by reports also.
There are reseacrhe that show that too.

So what if people name call? It is Freedom of speech. If Trump's nonsense is considered OK, people can abuse their freedom of speech however they want. It works if you have a thick skin. And I have a pretty thick skin.
"
deathflower wrote:

In America, Right is the new moderate. Right is the new center. There is no real left-wing in America.

I would not use the word "new" to describe the center and moderates in the USA as "right-wing". The center in the USA has always been right wing, just not as far to the right as us "Lincoln Republicans".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info