ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

I didn't mean to imply the USA govt is not doing anything to attempt to help, but the fact remains: the USA sends billions of dollars to the drug cartels.

If we were not doing that to begin with, we would not need the government to spend cash counteracting the influence of drug cartels.

The USA needs to secure the border and drastically reduce the flow of cash to the drug cartels. Then those people down there can have good countries.
Last edited by Khoranth on Jun 19, 2018, 9:01:55 AM
"
Khoranth wrote:
I didn't mean to imply the USA govt is not doing anything to attempt to help, but the fact remains: the USA sends billions of dollars to the drug cartels.

If we were not doing that to begin with, we would not need the government to spend cash counteracting the influence of drug cartels.

The USA needs to secure the border and drastically reduce the flow of cash to the drug cartels. Then those people down there can have good countries.

Have a joint effort with Mexico and send armed force there to destroy the cartels. That would be far better than those ridiculous wars in the middle east. Provided that Mexico is the one with control over the operations.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

Have a joint effort with Mexico and send armed force there to destroy the cartels. That would be far better than those ridiculous wars in the middle east. Provided that Mexico is the one with control over the operations.

Agree 100%. But, I think most of central America needs help with gangs/cartels, not just Mexico. It may be necessary to temporarily colonize most of central America until law and order is established.
Last edited by Khoranth on Jun 19, 2018, 9:15:47 AM
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
Templar_G wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Democrats used to be just fine with half a million children Dying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iFYaeoE3n4

Now they are upset about separation? lol. Sure.

Crocodile tears.

I just don't see why people pretend getting caught as a criminal and put in a jail, somehow your kids should get to stay with you, if you're an illegal immigrant.

This makes no sense at all.

Just the idea of someone coming here illegally and yet we give them special treatment to live with their kids, while being detained, unlike literally every other type of criminal, is just insanity.

Too much comedy in today's "outrage culture" democrats seem to constantly indulge in politically.

Makes me wonder what they have in store for us after this "outrage" dies down.

"hi i just stole someone's car and was caught and thrown in a jail... LET MY KIDS LIVE WITH ME OR YOU'RE BAAAAAAAD".

Just too dumb.

It isn't the same situation:
The difference is it is the USA's fault these people are coming here. The USA sends billions of dollars to the drug cartels and that keeps these countries nightmarish places people want to escape from.

We need to secure the border asap and stop sending billions to the drug cartels so these people can have good countries.

Even though the cartels are bad and cause a lot of problems for certain of their nations, those types of problems are a tiny drop in the bucket for why these people are coming.

They come because after hundreds of years of existing, even before stupid drug cartels, their nations are still unproductive and have little opportunity for their people, compared to USA.

I wish people would stop blaming others for their own ineptitude.

I wish even more that people like Cruz would just shut up as a senator and go away... as yet again he's proving what a finger to the wind idiot he is coming up with this "emergency action" to keep criminal aliens with their families.
It is hard to be productive when your government is overwhelmed by drug cartels and gangs, dont be ridiculous.

And you seem to be ignoring the responsibility the USA has to help them, since the USA is the reason drug cartels are so powerful.

It would be like if aliens gave USA drug gangs trillions of dollars and equipped them with laser guns and lightsabers. We would have a screwed up, corrupt country too.
Last edited by Khoranth on Jun 19, 2018, 10:32:01 AM
I don't have a problem with these immigrants fleeing poverty/violence. I think county would collapse without their labor since natives are pretty lazy or want $100 an hour to dig a ditch. But needs to be done right way via background checks etc.

Without those the cartels/violence you think is so bad just comes here too. Just common sense. Without vetting you get good and bad instead of just good.

So while there are millions of illegal hard workers making America great this happens too under Obama's catch and release.
Illegals accounted for 37% of all federal sentences
https://www.opposingviews.com/politics/illegal-immigrants-accounted-37-percent-all-federal-sentencing-2014

In sum Trumps doing the right thing screening all with zero tolerance despite bad optics IMO
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 19, 2018, 11:57:21 AM
Inside Trump’s “Concentration Camps”

https://youtu.be/qSXIDec_U_U

Yes, this is mocking the hysterical Left. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:

When Obama was doing this, 1 person in the media (Glenn Beck) tried to shine a light on this, and the mainstream media completely ignored him.

Beck also took toys & soccer balls down for the children Obama was holding in concentration camps. I wonder if the Democrat politicians going down now for media face time were thoughtful enough to do that?
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

When Obama was doing this, 1 person in the media (Glenn Beck) tried to shine a light on this, and the mainstream media completely ignored him.

Beck also took toys & soccer balls down for the children Obama was holding in concentration camps. I wonder if the Democrat politicians going down now for media face time were thoughtful enough to do that?

Didja watch the video I posted? I can't say as to how they may or may not differ from what existed under Obama's watch, but they're NOT "concentration camps," far from it. More like "paradaisical kiddie country clubs." =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Khoranth wrote:
It is hard to be productive when your government is overwhelmed by drug cartels and gangs, dont be ridiculous.

And you seem to be ignoring the responsibility the USA has to help them, since the USA is the reason drug cartels are so powerful.

It would be like if aliens gave USA drug gangs trillions of dollars and equipped them with laser guns and lightsabers. We would have a screwed up, corrupt country too.
So what you're telling me is that federal government agents in Senator McCain's state allowed large numbers of weapons to fall under cartel control, leading to the destabilization of the Mexican government at the hands of the cartels, leading to Mexican families fleeing poverty and violence, leading to a massive spike in attempts at both legal and illegal immigration to the United States.

Or, in short, behavior of federal agents, funded by federal taxpayer dollars, destabilized a foreign country, leading to massive spikes in legal and illegal immigration.

Hmmm. Where have I heard a story like that before? Oh yeah. Daesh, better known as ISIS.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 19, 2018, 1:47:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info