ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
PaoloPinkel wrote:

please explain to me in detail and maybe in a practical example how democracy can be subverted.

if trump "conned his way into the WH" - oh boy, he must be the best con artist ever!
the way into the whitehouse is a long one - and even longer for someone like trump who isnt a politician, who wasnt even a member of any party.

and its not like any con artist would violently enforce their will onto their victims, as is the case with other crimes.
if you call trump a con artist - then you call ~ half of the american population people that were easy to con.

It was a long con. The evidence in actual government documents is out there for those willing to accept the truth.

Some of Trump's voters are/were conned, some were brainwashed by targeted propaganda, some are racists. ALL are a cult now and dangerous.
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
Radical leftists are reaaaally pushing the "Trump is putting brown kids in concentration camps" narrative. Let's see how that works out for them.

It's not a narrative. That's what he's doing at the behest of Stephen Miller the fascist Nazi and Jeff Sessions, who profits via privatized prisons.

I assume David Brock thinks this is a good talking point for the mid terms. He's probably wrong tho.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
"
PaoloPinkel wrote:

please explain to me in detail and maybe in a practical example how democracy can be subverted.

if trump "conned his way into the WH" - oh boy, he must be the best con artist ever!
the way into the whitehouse is a long one - and even longer for someone like trump who isnt a politician, who wasnt even a member of any party.

and its not like any con artist would violently enforce their will onto their victims, as is the case with other crimes.
if you call trump a con artist - then you call ~ half of the american population people that were easy to con.

It was a long con. The evidence in actual government documents is out there for those willing to accept the truth.

Some of Trump's voters are/were conned, some were brainwashed by targeted propaganda, some are racists. ALL are a cult now and dangerous.

Are you 18? You seem to be under the impression this stuff has not happened in every USA presidential election.

In historical USA presidential elections, people would go out to the country and small towns and spread rumors that the opposing candidate was dead.....let that sink in.

Learn history: this nonsense in elections is nothing new.

Now if you wanna propose a way to prevent this stuff, I'm all ears, but so far you just sound like a sore loser.
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
Radical leftists are reaaaally pushing the "Trump is putting brown kids in concentration camps" narrative. Let's see how that works out for them.

It's not a narrative. That's what he's doing at the behest of Stephen Miller the fascist Nazi and Jeff Sessions, who profits via privatized prisons.

"Concentration camps?" lol

the footage ive seen makes the camps look pretty decent

besides its the parents fault

dont sneak into the country illegally if you dont want your kids ending up there
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

"Concentration camps?" lol

the footage ive seen makes the camps look pretty decent

dont sneak into the country illegally if you dont want your kids ending up there

If I was from central/south America I would definitely be trying to sneak my family into the USA.

This problem is never going to end until the USA stops sending billions of dollars a year to the drug cartels, so these countries can finally improve and not be nightmarish. For the sake of all the people suffering down there, I hope we secure the border soon.
you would do so even if it meant losing your children?
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

That is only temporary, so worth the risk.

Think about it: would you take a shot at the USA, or stay in a country overrun by drug cartels and corruption?
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

That is only temporary, so worth the risk.

Think about it: would you take a shot at the USA, or stay in a country overrun by drug cartels and corruption?

so what your saying is we need to be even harsher to these folks

dont think that would fly

though I would support it
I dont see any any key!
No, not harsher. We need to help them by securing the border so we can stop sending billions of dollars a year to drug cartels, so that way these people can have good countries, instead of nightmarish countries they want to escape from.
"
k1rage wrote:

Actions have consequences, and I am a strong supporter of responsibility. Everyone’s responsibility. Even once you have established what another party is responsible for, you are still responsible for you.

Separating children under any but the direst circumstances is wrong. There is a mountain of historical evidence showcasing the outright abuse children suffered at the hand of the U.S. government whilst in their custody. As a descendant of Irish immigrants, I could tell you all about slavery from my own family. Maybe—maybe—social big brother back pressure is the missing component, and the worst abuses are securely of a bygone era. It’s unlikely; have you peered beneath the tanned and made up flesh of humanity? Evil exists everywhere, every action is an opportunity for it, and you’re naive to believe otherwise.

I’m not sure the full context on the discussion of “concentration camps,” but I did hear a piece on one place that was a shelter for unaccompanied minors who entered the country independently. It sounded, on the whole, pretty nice; although, no less an indocrination center. Indoctrination can be essential for integration. OTOH, evil, particularly absent the guidance of the most perfect and natural form of liberal paternalism, actual parents.

If these shelters are related to separation upon illegal entry, or discovery of illegal residence, and not just independent unaccompanied minors, then that is a power that ought not be usurped from parents under most circumstances. If you disagree you’re no conservative—you have become a statist cuck.

Liberty, and justice, and responsibility for all. Even you.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info