ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Khoranth wrote:
No, not harsher. We need to help them by securing the border so we can stop sending billions of dollars a year to drug cartels, so that way these people can have good countries, instead of nightmarish countries they want to escape from.

Dont know if its possible to stop the drug cartels by conventional means

the only easy way would be to simply legalize and regulate drugs here

then there would be no demand for the cartels goods

but alas I dont see that happening
I dont see any any key!
4.8% GDP growth in USA, and Trump's promise of trashing 2 regulations for every 1 his administration created, is at a staggering 22 regulations trashed, per 1 created.

Trump is far outperforming what we expected when we voted him in.

Such good times in USA to have a job or run a company :)

Round 2? Tariffs on those who tariff us and who have huge trade imbalances with us.

YAAAASSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtTb1QQpjqM

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Trump: Italy got it right with Giuseppe Conte!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/06/09/donald-trump-prime-minister-giuseppe-conte-italy-got-right/687949002/

"

On Saturday, Trump announced that he would be hosting Italy's new prime minister Giuseppe Conte "shortly" to be honored in the U.S. Trump also said that "the people of Italy got it right!" in electing their new leader.

Trump praises Conte as 'very strong' on immigration

https://www.thelocal.it/20180615/trump-praises-conte-as-very-strong-on-immigration

"

US President Donald Trump on Friday hailed Italy's novice prime minister, Giuseppe Conte, as "very strong" on immigration, days after the European nation rejected a ship loaded with migrants.

Congrats to Giuseppe Conte for not being a "cuck". Anyone who'd let a boat load of refugees into their country, would likely watch the whole ship bang their wife. So cuck very much applies here in a literal sense. For those hopelessly obtuse people.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jun 18, 2018, 8:16:57 PM
I think media is hilarious and dumbass public even more so biting on this crap. Our 2003 invasion of Iraq led to the deaths of at least tens of thousands of Iraqi children and making refugees of hundreds of thousands more. Add in 2001 Afghanistan or 2011 Libya you got hundreds of thousands of dead child. Not that anybody cares - or really ever did.

This is pure political BS. Those children at the border are treated better than many American kids in poverty with 3 squares a day, hygiene, medical care. Not to mention same policy since forever. Even Obama did it.

Media and lefty loons think enforcing border will look bad on trump going into midterms when 70% of Americans want border enforced. Good luck with that strat.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 19, 2018, 12:05:54 AM
Democrats used to be just fine with half a million children Dying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iFYaeoE3n4

Now they are upset about separation? lol. Sure.

Crocodile tears.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 19, 2018, 12:32:25 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Crocodile tears.

I just don't see why people pretend getting caught as a criminal and put in a jail, somehow your kids should get to stay with you, if you're an illegal immigrant.

This makes no sense at all.

Just the idea of someone coming here illegally and yet we give them special treatment to live with their kids, while being detained, unlike literally every other type of criminal, is just insanity.

Too much comedy in today's "outrage culture" democrats seem to constantly indulge in politically.

Makes me wonder what they have in store for us after this "outrage" dies down.

"hi i just stole someone's car and was caught and thrown in a jail... LET MY KIDS LIVE WITH ME OR YOU'RE BAAAAAAAD".

Just too dumb.
"
Templar_G wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Crocodile tears.

I just don't see why people pretend getting caught as a criminal and put in a jail, somehow your kids should get to stay with you, if you're an illegal immigrant.

This makes no sense at all.

Just the idea of someone coming here illegally and yet we give them special treatment to live with their kids, while being detained, unlike literally every other type of criminal, is just insanity.

Too much comedy in today's "outrage culture" democrats seem to constantly indulge in politically.

Makes me wonder what they have in store for us after this "outrage" dies down.

"hi i just stole someone's car and was caught and thrown in a jail... LET MY KIDS LIVE WITH ME OR YOU'RE BAAAAAAAD".

Just too dumb.

It isn't the same situation:
The difference is it is the USA's fault these people are coming here. The USA sends billions of dollars to the drug cartels and that keeps these countries nightmarish places people want to escape from.

We need to secure the border asap and stop sending billions to the drug cartels so these people can have good countries.
Ted Cruz has introduced emergency legislation to keep illegal immigrant families together.

Let us see if the Democrats actually care about these kids or not...you probably know what my bet will be, but they may surprise me.

The legislation ends family separation, doubles the amount of judges for them, builds new temporary shelters, and expedites asylum claims to 14 days max.
Last edited by Khoranth on Jun 19, 2018, 6:34:30 AM
"
Khoranth wrote:

It isn't the same situation:
The difference is it is the USA's fault these people are coming here. The USA sends billions of dollars to the drug cartels and that keeps these countries nightmarish places people want to escape from.

We need to secure the border asap and stop sending billions to the drug cartels so these people can have good countries.

Wat? The DEA spends Billions in Central and South America to capture cartel members and kill crops. We actually have DEA and FBI field offices in most south of the border countries. We are not in league with cartels, just the opposite.

It's US's fault alright because we allow people in (catch and release then they never show up for hearings and stay) instead of going through proper channels like 1 million a year do the right way.

Simple reward something you dont want you get more of it enabling.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 19, 2018, 8:50:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info