ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
essemoni wrote:
So sending a child that has been born and raised in Country 'Z' to a country that speaks a different language, has different values and, lets face it, a vastly reduced standard of living is ok to you?

Ah, shit. Didn’t realize we were talking about DACA again. There’s just so many ways to be illegal.

Yeah, no, that’s why we need border cities and better beauracracy. So future applicants can be in Merica while waiting to be in Merica, and it’s less of a hassle for everybody involved. Ideally there’d be no incentive for decent people to seek illegal entry, and you don’t really have to worry about what the kids are doing.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
鬼殺し wrote:

So I say, so I repeat:

Fuck Trump.

(†

this is an example of how democracy dies.

you need to understand and accept that president trump was elected in a legitimate way in a democratic nation.

do you actually believe in democracy - or do you just want to live in a place thats considered modern, free, whatever...

when you write what you write, you not only insult a legit head of state [Removed by Support] but also the millions of people who voted for trump for whatever reason.

show some respect, civility and restraint, as these are core-values of democracy.
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Jun 18, 2018, 12:15:44 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Were that the case, that GDP thread would have been locked.

So no, not that obvious.

Fuck Trump.

(†

I said it is an act of politeness...i never said everyone was polite.
Populist candidates in other countries, especially Europe, have been making gains since Trump got elected.

Italy recently elected a populist government. And to put the talk into action, they turned away a boat load of refugees. This is the "Trump effect" on global politics. Props to Matteo Salvini. It's no wonder the left is scared. They should be.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jun 17, 2018, 9:24:14 AM
"
PaoloPinkel wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

So I say, so I repeat:

Fuck Trump.

(†

you need to understand and accept that president trump was elected in a legitimate way in a democratic nation.

He wasn't elected legitimately. If Comey wasn't coerced by a conspiracy involving pro-Trump NYFBI officers/Trump surrogates/Trump/Putin propaganda media into going public about re-opening the Clinton email case, Trump wouldn't have gotten the (approx)70,000 swing votes needed to push him over the line.

Combine that with Putin/Cambridge Analytica's assistance and you have a candidate who won by illegally subverting democracy. He conned his way into the WH.

"
"
PaoloPinkel wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

So I say, so I repeat:

Fuck Trump.

(†

He wasn't elected legitimately. If Comey wasn't coerced by a conspiracy involving pro-Trump NYFBI officers/Trump surrogates/Trump/Putin propaganda media into going public about re-opening the Clinton email case, Trump wouldn't have gotten the (approx)70,000 swing votes needed to push him over the line.

Combine that with Putin/Cambridge Analytica's assistance and you have a candidate who won by illegally subverting democracy. He conned his way into the WH.

So a presidential election only counts as legitimate if the voters only receive open, honest, unbiased information? Pretty sure the USA has never had a legitimate election then.

I would like to see such an election though, but I'm pretty sure the amount of censorship involved will never be legal in the USA in my lifetime.
I actually believe the OIG report when it says Comey has no political bias, providing we understand that to mean partisan political bias. I don't think Comey has met or could meet a President that he wouldn't have a combative attitude towards. He strikes me as the consummate Deep Stater, focused on the concentration of power into his own office, contemptuous of any form of oversight regardless of political party, insubordinate on principle. His was a firing both sides of the aisle should have been able to agree on.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 17, 2018, 2:27:10 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I actually believe the OIG report when it says Comey has no political bias, providing we understand that to mean partisan political bias. I don't think Comey has met or could meet a President that he wouldn't have a combative attitude towards. He strikes me as the consummate Deep Stater, focused on the concentration of power into his own office, contemptuous of any form of oversight regardless of political party, insubordinate on principle. His was a firing both sides of the aisle should have been able to agree on.

There's another part of the IG report coming that focuses on the illegal conspiracy within the NYFBI and Giuliani/Stone/DiGenova and others.
"

isnt that fair?
conspiracies on both sides.

"

please explain to me in detail and maybe in a practical example how democracy can be subverted.

if trump "conned his way into the WH" - oh boy, he must be the best con artist ever!
the way into the whitehouse is a long one - and even longer for someone like trump who isnt a politician, who wasnt even a member of any party.

and its not like any con artist would violently enforce their will onto their victims, as is the case with other crimes.
if you call trump a con artist - then you call ~ half of the american population people that were easy to con.
The_Reporter is the kind of guy who swallows all propaganda without partisan bias, so long as it's of high production value. When CNN and FOX News told him in 2002 that the CIA says Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, he believed and became a loyal neocon supporter of Bush. In 2017, when CNN and FOX News told him that the CIA says Trump won due to Russian interference in the election, he believed that, too. It seems to me that all of The_Reporter's core premises are the things that mainstream corporatist news has told him, and all his theories are mental gymnastics desperately trying to avoid the inevitable conclusion of all those premises: reductio ad absurdum.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 17, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info