ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
It is profoundly illogical to be a traditionalist and not religious. The Constitution is one of the best document written by man though....to the degree it's followed of course.

I’m not suggesting conservatives shouldn’t be religious; I’m suggesting that they needn’t use religion as a political platform, and that the left should. There is a distinct difference.

Edit: in re NK: Peace Prize is still on, don’t worry. This is an appropriate response to the game’s NK has been playing. Barring experts, allowing only reporters to attend demolitions. Flexing their teensy nuclear muscles. You know, the youzhe.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on May 25, 2018, 4:13:06 AM
With a bit of luck the Fake News Media will piss off Elon so much that he'll become /ourguy/.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I find Breitbart's crusade against Musk very strange. The guy's basically a walking caricature of an Ayn Rand novel hero but with a social media presence, that makes him a target for populist conservative ire how?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 25, 2018, 4:15:18 AM
You can’t have actual living paragons because they cast actual shadows?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I find Breitbart's crusade against Musk very strange. The guy's basically a walking caricature of an Ayn Rand novel hero but with a social media presence, that makes him a target for populist conservative ire how?

Maybe fed grants for his electric car thing? I dunno. You're a fool if you don't take every grant or deduction govt gives. Its not his fault blame the gov for pie in sky givaways. I think he's awesome. Sends our defensive sats in space for 1/10th what bloated NASA costed
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 25, 2018, 4:35:44 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Maybe fed grants for his electric car thing? I dunno. You're a fool if you don't take every grant or deduction govt gives. Its not his fault blame the gov for pie in sky givaways.
Before you edited in the bold part I was totally going to say that.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 25, 2018, 4:38:07 AM
More Peter Schiff - for the record I love this jew for those who think I'm anti semite for pointing out Israeli war crimes and our stupid support for it.

US has most to lose in Trade War
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6FJzFyNwAA
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 25, 2018, 5:04:25 AM
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 25, 2018, 5:12:36 AM
These MS13 need helicopter rides south American junta style if you catch my drift. The whole entire point of forming a govt in the first place is to protect life and property which Obama failed at letting these MS13 in. Basically treason.
Git R Dun!
"
CanHasPants wrote:

Edit: in re NK: Peace Prize is still on, don’t worry. This is an appropriate response to the game’s NK has been playing. Barring experts, allowing only reporters to attend demolitions. Flexing their teensy nuclear muscles. You know, the youzhe.

If all President Trump cared about was the Nobel (or simply marking a notch on his Diplomacy Belt), he might've gone ahead with the first planned summit, no matter what it took to appease Li'l Fat Kim. Idiots jeering about how he "failed" simply don't appreciate the fact that he is seeking a GOOD outcome, not merely a symbolic one. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info