ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
In regards to North Korea, part of what makes Trump effective in international diplomacy is his unusually high future-credibility. While the media enjoys picking apart Trump's casual relationship with the facts of what happened (something Scott Adams would tell you isn't very relevant in the first place), Trump keeps campaign promises much better than most Presidents do - his behavior in office so far is very predictable to his base that voted for him, as he said well in advance he'd kill TPP, create a travel ban, end DACA, repeal the Obamacare mandate, cut taxes, and pull out of the Iran deal. He even keeps promises when his base hoped he was joking - for example, killing not just terrorists but also the families of terrorists with drone strikes. All this plus "time traveler" tweets like predicting the fall of A.G. Schneiderman back in 2013.
tfw Breitbart copies your post from 2 weeks ago
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 25, 2018, 1:57:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9_ztVHAafk

This guys is to put some joy in your heart for today ^o^
Isn't it funny how Democrat politicians and left wing media types, are so deranged over Trump, that they instinctively defend ms-13 murderers ? haha

They have collectively lost their minds over how we elected trump.

In other news... NK, seemingly almost back on board.

#Winning
BBC News just released a new report.

One out of every three Trump supporters are just as stupid as the other two.

---
Personally, I'm not surprised at the findings.
When righteousness falters
And chaos threatens to prevail
I take on a physical body
And manifest myself on earth.
"

---

Well since Trump supporter republicans dominate the house, the senate, and the presidency, as well as denying Obama his last supreme court pick, and waiting for Trump to pick one instead, plus we have the majority of state legislatures...

Must really make you wonder if those in control of the most powerful and wealthy nation ever, republicans, top to bottom, where it is you actually are placed on the totem pole of intellect.

Considering the most under-educated people in USA, inner city people, are almost fully on your side :)

It's good to be #1
"
鬼殺し wrote:
lol so much for that nobel peace prize.

Fuckin temper tantrum throwing toddler in chief.

Marketing 101
It is no different than advertising any other product to increase demand.

The peace deal and disarmament are still in the works. Three years ago, if someone asked what world leaders would be willing to give up for NK getting rid of their nukes and peace on the Korean peninsula, they would have laughed and said nothing, because it would be impossible.

Trump gave the world a taste that it is indeed possible. If the deal had begun going through this June, people would take it for granted - the same way they do anything that is free and requires no effort on their part. NK is going to want some substantial help in climbing out of their economic wreckage. Now that people consider an NK peace and disarmament deal a potential reality, they will be more vocal in supporting it.

The people will be willing to give more for the deal when it next comes up. I expect Trump to let it simmer in the background until early December, then kick it back into high gear and push it through by next March/April.

The toughest sell is to China. What is in the deal for them? Long term (20-40 years), they gain a new market for their goods. Short term, they lose a substantial bargaining chip and lose a thorn in the US military side. It will be interesting to see if and how US position shifts in regard to the South China Sea disputes.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on May 25, 2018, 10:35:34 PM
So much fail, amiright?

"
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Good news about the release of the American hostage from Venezuela. Should be landing in D.C. this evening and be in the White House, with his family, at about 7:00 P.M. The great people of Utah will be very happy!

Pretty sure these hostages being brought home from all over the world don't care whether President Trump wins any awards or not. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on May 26, 2018, 9:53:57 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
lol so much for that nobel peace prize.

Fuckin temper tantrum throwing toddler in chief.

north korean hostages freed

venezuelan hostages freed

jack johnson pardoned

north korea on board for peace talks

Kim Jong Un and Moon Jae-in met today to reaffirm peace dealings

the usa's temper tantrum throwing toddler in chief is doing fine compared to our resident forum troll
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on May 26, 2018, 3:41:03 PM
Those awards aren't worth a piece of toilet paper at this point anyway. Pretty sure Trump also knows this. Hell, everybody does.
Censored.
"
Templar_G wrote:
"

---

Well since Trump supporter republicans dominate the house, the senate, and the presidency, as well as denying Obama his last supreme court pick, and waiting for Trump to pick one instead, plus we have the majority of state legislatures...

Must really make you wonder if those in control of the most powerful and wealthy nation ever, republicans, top to bottom, where it is you actually are placed on the totem pole of intellect.

Considering the most under-educated people in USA, inner city people, are almost fully on your side :)

It's good to be #1

Destroying your own country for $ and denying global warming inherently points to a lack of intelligence.
When righteousness falters
And chaos threatens to prevail
I take on a physical body
And manifest myself on earth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info