ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Meh how is this guy even in Republican party? Tariffs now on cars? Whatever happened to free trade?
Trump considering 25% tariffs on foreign cars citing national security

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/23/trump-tariffs-car-imports-national-security-567581

Translation USA can't compete.

I'll tell you how easy get rid of about 3/4 of federal govt and laws and regs and we'll be #1 again in all sectors like we used to be.

Everything from govt protected union blackmail to affirmative action to OHSA to EPA to a social welfare system that lets people not work dragging us down.

This protectionism is no solution. Read about history of protectionism. Always fails. Ask USSR.
As I've explained before, there are instances where protectionism is prudent and effective.

This, of course, isn't one of them. It's not targeted at any particular country, and there's nothing particularly unfree about the Japanese economy. It's just a gargantuan tarrif to please a corrupt union-dominated industry.

I read an article once about these unions and it seemed to me guys literally hated their employers. Like would throw bolts in the unibody frames and once welded shut customer would have a constant unidentifiable rattle forever. Would have bars on campus. Work like slow and like 20 hrs and book 40 plus. This sociological construct comes form democrats IMO telling how evil employer are and whatnot.

I have a F350 have to due to work and Japanese dont make a 1 ton truck. But My cars all foreign. Wont buy American in near future. 25% tariff or not I wont buy Union. All the union dues goes to deleterious democrats anyways.

Democrats are the worst thing to happen to America. In Islam we have a concept of Fitra which basically means natural human nature. They destroy that from every angle. Alt lifestyles, sticking it to the man, divisive identity politic and so on. I can never support them. Their only goal is to destroy all that was ever good about USA. Maybe you have to go back to Jack Kennedy to find them sane.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 24, 2018, 1:16:12 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Sure if someone is using slave labor or something we should not even allow trade. But like you say thats not the case.

We've already caught China illegally dumping several categories of goods in the US market at below their cost just so they can wreck the US companies and end up with the market to themselves.

We also have distinct categories of goods where other nations have very high tariffs or limits on quantities of US goods to protect their own industries. A good example of this was the restrictions Japan put on importing Steinway pianos - which were at the time by far the best pianos in the world.

Trump's actions are justified. He's well aware of the benefits of a free market and competition. Assuming he is not well versed in the concept is like assuming he is unfamiliar with the color gold.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
And National security? what a joke. We have nukes not to mention spend 10x anyone else on arms.

I'm not sure about this car deal, but some industries are a thing of national security and should be protected, for example food production. Since we don't live in a perfect free market world, you should be able to produce at least a % of basic needs. I'd never eat anything coming from China, for example, cause it's most likely toxic :P

Also, China would be an example of a rather protective market that is doing quite ok, in fact they seem to be good at exploiting our "fairness" and everything they can to get ahead. Including stealing intellectual property and reselling it for cheap.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
In Islam we have a concept of Fitra which basically means natural human nature.

Dude, it's the current year. Everything natural is 'patriarchy' and common sense is against 'progress' ;)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Progressivism is like smoking. People can see how it's slowly making them inefficient, restless, slovenly and sick. They can clearly see how its hideous effects manifest in their faces and actions... Yet keep on doing it anyway. Just look at California, Chicago, divorce rates and just about anything else progressive touch..
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 24, 2018, 3:43:31 AM
Nobody is dumping cars on US market Dali. China doesnt even sell cars here.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 24, 2018, 3:29:29 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Democrats are the worst thing to happen to America.

Never fear, the Constitution Party is on the comeback. Their platform is.. wait.. Christian values? Sonofabitch. Can we get a do over?

Segway, I think I’ve finally pinpointed one of the sources of my disdain for both the left and the right. Religion is on the wrong side of the spectrum. What good is a moral compass when it is tied to an anchor? It ought to be the religious left, where moral guidance is most needed. Similarly, conservativism needn’t religious motivation; the Constitution ought to be enough all on its own.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
It is profoundly illogical to be a traditionalist and not religious. The Constitution is one of the best document written by man though....to the degree it's followed of course.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 24, 2018, 4:20:04 AM
It's pure science why Christians, including Trump, have by far the most military and economic power under our control. It's not chance at all. That notion would be laughable considering our success globally.

But non Christians just can't come to terms with the facts of science, why Christians are so successful.

On a side note... Trump was at some pro life events in the last few days.

Such a good day to be an American.

#ThanksToThoseWhoVotedInTrump

"
鬼殺し wrote:
lol so much for that nobel peace prize.

Fuckin temper tantrum throwing toddler in chief.

If the ghetto organizer wimp who can't bench half his weight Obama could get a nobel peace prize for doing nothing before he paved the way for islamic terrorists in north africa and funded syrian terrorists too... the great and powerful and successful Trump will get a nobel prize for sure.

Oh wait... the nobel prize is run by liberals who believe in 95 genders.

nevermind

Trump, and me, couldn't care less about the ghetto organizer's peace prize anyway.

He's too busy winning, like how he forced the NFL to bow before our will.
Man. Are you even listening to yourself at this point, Temp?

Sycophancy is just so painful to watch...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info